This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Yankeebiscuitfan View Post
    An Astros fan in this thread? Are you sure you aren't lost?
    "Must have taken a wrong turn at Albuquerque!"
    Best posts ever:
    Originally posted by nymdan
    Too... much... math... head... hurts...
    Originally posted by RuthMayBond
    I understand, I lost all my marbles years ago

Comment

• Originally posted by AstrosFan View Post
      Say you think the Yankees are the greatest and classiest organization in all of Major League Baseball, and I'm pretty sure all will be forgiven.
      Aren't 'Stros fans expected to either bring another NL Central fan with them or be forced to walk the plank?

Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
      Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
      THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
      Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by Reds41 View Post
        Francona is not a genius.

He won with talent.

He would have been a genius if he would have won with less talent than he had.
        I'd better see you and that 'Stros fan slinging some mud and smackey-poo in each other's direction. Y'all gotta defend your teams, and you folks are in the same division.
        Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)

Comment

• Originally posted by efin98 View Post
          I'm truely sorry man, I didn't mean it to be offensive about that I only wanted to deflect the insult away from from mothers and wouldn't say a bad thing about someone's mother let alone someone I respect.

My deepest sympathies YB, I smacked my head a few times in penitence and beg your forgiveness.
          No problem. However, yourself, CB, SDL and Ken (wherever he's hiding out at after that huge flameout in Arizona last month), are all fined and penalized:

Did anyone tell CB that Beantown is for the birds? Just look at the bottom of the parakett cage.

Last edited by Mattingly; 03-23-2008, 08:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattingly View Post
            Did anyone tell CB that Beantown is for the birds? Just look at the bottom of the parakett cage.

And if you look closely you can see that there isn't a single piece of bird poop on the hats
            Best posts ever:

Comment

No problem. However, yourself, CB, SDL and Ken (wherever he's hiding out at after that huge flameout in Arizona last month), are all fined and penalized:

Ever hear of the BC EAGLES?
              sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SDL View Post
                Ever hear of the BC EAGLES?
                That's no eagle. It doesn't even come close to a chicken hawk.

BC Chickens you mean?

Comment

• Originally posted by efin98 View Post
                  "Must have taken a wrong turn at Albuquerque!"
                  Yeah..I bet he was going to either Pismo Beach or the La Brea Tar Pits...

Comment

• Hey, you want to throw silly insults at the Red Sox, Mattingly? Well, sorry to say this, but I have a trick up my sleeve. And you are not prepared for it.

Here is a picture of the average New York Yankees fan's pet:

Comment

• Originally posted by Solair Wright View Post
                      Hey, you want to throw silly insults at the Red Sox, Mattingly? Well, sorry to say this, but I have a trick up my sleeve. And you are not prepared for it.

Now why would you want to torture a poor pug with that hat???????

Comment

• Originally posted by Solair Wright View Post
                        Hey, you want to throw silly insults at the Red Sox, Mattingly? Well, sorry to say this, but I have a trick up my sleeve. And you are not prepared for it.

Funny, I thought that was the average Yankees fan and not a pet!
                        Best posts ever:

Comment

• Oh please. America's Top Dog is an Honorary Yankee Fan, and kids of all ages love the guy!

Hey, he even shoots down the dreaded Red Baron!

Now then, would that Cards fantasizer and the lapdogs (SDL, Ken, CB, efin & Jerseyboy) please remove any references to those flea-bitten varmints? Here is the average Yankee Doodle Dandy!

Now then, since y'all are obviously fast asleep as your team prepares to lose to Oakland on Japanese soil, do any of you wish to surrender before the game starts? Anyone who wishes to speak of their Beantown fandom, please post before the game starts. You have an hour and 3 minutes to do so.

Comment

Oh please. America's Top Dog is an Honorary Yankee Fan, and kids of all ages love the guy!

Hey, he even shoots down the dreaded Red Baron!

Now then, would that Cards fantasizer and the lapdogs (SDL, Ken, CB, efin & Jerseyboy) please remove any references to those flea-bitten varmints? Here is the average Yankee Doodle Dandy!

Now then, since y'all are obviously fast asleep as your team prepares to lose to Oakland on Japanese soil, do any of you wish to surrender before the game starts? Anyone who wishes to speak of their Beantown fandom, please post before the game starts. You have an hour and 3 minutes to do so.
                            Me asleep? I been up all night just so I can see The First Pitch..then I'll grab a few hours and then watch the replay later today

Comment

• Originally posted by SDL View Post
                              Me asleep? I been up all night just so I can see The First Pitch..then I'll grab a few hours and then watch the replay later today
                              *thread being shut down until SDL follows orders and gets some sleep*

Comment

*thread being shut down until SDL follows orders and gets some sleep*
                                Something funny about a New Yorker telling someone to get some sleep
                                Best posts ever:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X