X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Urbanshocker13 View Post
    Joe banned candy??? Where did you hear that?:noidea

ESPN's been talking about it PTI did something on it
    sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

Comment

• You know I won't believe if i didn't read it: http://yankees.lhblogs.com/2008/04/1...y-play-better/ between him and Hank the Yanks seem likethe early 80's Yankees more and more.
      39 AL Pennants • 26 World Series titles
      2003 • 2001 • 2000 • 1999•1998 • 1996 •1981 • 1978 •1977 • 1976 • 1964 • 1963 •1962 • 1961 • 1960 •1958•1957 • 1956 • 1955 • 1953 • 1952 • 1951 • 1950 • 1949•1947 • 1943 • 1942 • 1941•1939 • 1938 • 1937 • 1936•1932 • 1928 • 1927 • 1926 •1923 • 1922 • 1921

:bowdown:1•3•4•5•7•8•8•9•10•15 16•23•32•37•42•44•49 & soon 2•6•20•21•51•42

Comment

You know I won't believe if i didn't read it: http://yankees.lhblogs.com/2008/04/1...y-play-better/ between him and Hank the Yanks seem likethe early 80's Yankees more and more.
        Minus the Billy Martin knack for turning teams into winners...

I give him another year before the New York media rips him left and right and he goes overboard...
        Best posts ever:
        Originally posted by nymdan
        Too... much... math... head... hurts...
        Originally posted by RuthMayBond
        I understand, I lost all my marbles years ago

Comment

does he kick puppies too?
          No but I heard he likes to drink the blood of unicorns
          Best posts ever:

Comment

• Originally posted by efin98 View Post
            Minus the Billy Martin knack for turning teams into winners...

I give him another year before the New York media rips him left and right and he goes overboard...
            Already I hear Hanky-Poo hates Joey Pitbull...

Comment

• George Steinbrenner Tells Sons To Mellow Out
              NEW YORK—Following the latest in a series of animated outbursts by Yankee co-chairman Hank Steinbrenner, a tirade in which he said that "only an idiot" would not start Joba Chamberlain, comparatively laid-back Yankee owner George Steinbrenner advised his sons to "calm down" and "not make any rash decisions." "It's just a game," Steinbrenner said in a statement released by his spokesman Howard Rubenstein. "Honestly, who cares if the Yankees lose a couple? It's not the end of the world. As long as everyone is having fun...that's the important thing." Steinbrenner added that he is no longer requiring the Yankees to win the World Series, but that if they are eliminated in the ALDS, Joe Girardi will be out of a job and Brian Cashman will be executed before a firing squad.
              ------------------------------------------

Comment

• Ahhhhhhhhh, only Williamsburg would quote the Onion and try pulling a fast one on us.

Oh, I've heard that Union Oyster place has run out of both heavy cream and clams. Oh boy, what will they ever make their patented New England clam chowda from? Then again, has the fridge been unplugged, and it's all gone sour?

As a consolation, there's a new sale in all of New England (even in Bristol, CT by the ESPN folks):

Now then, please make sure to clean up the disgusting trash from the attic, or there may be one of these very soon:

Last edited by Mattingly; 04-28-2008, 01:44 AM.
                Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
                Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
                THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
                Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattingly View Post
                  Ahhhhhhhhh, only Williamsburg would quote the Onion and try pulling a fast one on us.

Oh, I've heard that Union Oyster place has run out of both heavy cream and clams. Oh boy, what will they ever make their patented New England clam chowda from? Then again, has the fridge been unplugged, and it's all gone sour?

Funny you mention that problem as it's actually true...They had a major gas/electrical problem due to a water main break so they had to shut down for the weekend, plus "red tide"(poisonous algae on coast/beach) is in swing up here so clams are in low supply for the next few weeks...sorry to spoil your blatant joke!

Originally posted by Mattingly View Post
                  As a consolation, there's a new sale in all of New England (even in Bristol, CT by the ESPN folks):

Now then, please make sure to clean up the disgusting trash from the attic, or there may be one of these very soon:
                  Teams at or under .500 shouldn't be gloating at this time, you are on track to have another losing April!
                  Best posts ever:

Comment

• Originally posted by efin98 View Post
                    Teams at or under .500 shouldn't be gloating at this time
                    Neither should teams that have been swept TWICE in April!

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhh, only Williamsburg would quote the Onion and try pulling a fast one on us.

Matt, you're brilliant again.:applaud:

Comment

We easily would of won if it wasn't for Hanky-poo and Joey Pitbull's use of biological warfare. Giving the Red Sox the flu, has it really come to this? Yankee "Universe" better start adhering to the Geneva Convention, or Red Sox Nation might have to schedule a little visit with the Boss:

RSN Tank.bmp

Comment

That pic reminds me...my mother-in-law's car is in the shop...

Comment

• In regards to the impending Joey Pitbull v Hanky-Poo war

Like a bad car wreck...disgusting, not pleasant to look at, but you know you will.

Comment

• Originally posted by SDL View Post
                              In regards to the impending Joey Pitbull v Hanky-Poo war

Like a bad car wreck...disgusting, not pleasant to look at, but you know you will.
                              I agree, it's going to be like Billy & George just the really bad straight to DVD sequal version.
                              39 AL Pennants • 26 World Series titles
                              2003 • 2001 • 2000 • 1999•1998 • 1996 •1981 • 1978 •1977 • 1976 • 1964 • 1963 •1962 • 1961 • 1960 •1958•1957 • 1956 • 1955 • 1953 • 1952 • 1951 • 1950 • 1949•1947 • 1943 • 1942 • 1941•1939 • 1938 • 1937 • 1936•1932 • 1928 • 1927 • 1926 •1923 • 1922 • 1921

:bowdown:1•3•4•5•7•8•8•9•10•15 16•23•32•37•42•44•49 & soon 2•6•20•21•51•42

Comment

• You Yankees fans shouldn't be talking about being swept by the Rays. I wonder which team hasn't done so great against them in the past few years, I wonder? Hint: They're the pinstripe team, and they have a group in a section of their own stadium called the Bleacher Creatures. And their nickname is the Bronx Bombers.

Caught you Yankees red-handed again! In comes Detroit, which should be a standing point for the Pitbull vs. Hank war. Who wins? Who cares?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X