X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Solair Wright View Post
    The new home of the New York Yankees:

How is it down there? Cold and scary, as I expected?
    shouldnt you be worrying about the Cubs ?...
    BALLGAME OVER, YANKEES WIN...THEEEEEEEEEEEE YANKEES WIN
    “You wouldn't have won if we'd beaten you.”

Comment

Could be worse, could be rats down there!
      Best posts ever:
      Originally posted by nymdan
      Too... much... math... head... hurts...
      Originally posted by RuthMayBond
      I understand, I lost all my marbles years ago

Comment

• Originally posted by YankeeFanUK View Post
        shouldnt you be worrying about the Cubs ?...
        Nah, it's more fun poking fun at the 26-time World Champions. (since I used to live around NYC, and will eventually end up living there again this year) And let's see how the "Ace" Chien-Ming Wang goes against Oliver Perez. Then the Sox get to deal with the Royals and then go to "the Dump in Oakland." :noidea

Your six-game path seems to be easy, but don't underestimate our six-game path!

Comment

• Originally posted by efin98 View Post
          Aw, I get singled out- I've finally made it! :applaud:

Routine maintenance you say? Sounds like the Yankees won't be above atop the standings for a lot longer than fans had hoped...
          Well, we needed a kid to take the hit whenever we get a vid of some silly Beantowner who couldn't swing a bit. Bald, you say? Well, those wigs must be selling well then!

The Yanks will have to win the June WS then, since the April and May ones aren't going as planned.

Let's see where that system upgrade software is. Hmmmmmmm, I think I found it right here in pouring a gallon of lemon to curdle that chowda you people have been eating like it's Kool-Aid.
          Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
          Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
          THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
          Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

I hadn't realized that Busch Stadium had such a wonderful visiting area. Do you clean the place up a bit? Not even once?
            Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)

Comment

• Originally posted by SDL View Post
              I'm just waiting for the soon-to-be-occurring Joey Pitbull/ Hanky-Poo meltdown.

The result should be what we referred to in one of my History classes as "M.A.D." (and I don't mean as in "temperament")
              If Pettitte pitches like that and he puts in Farnsworthless in there, it'll be the fans that Girardi will have to deal with, not just Hank.

Until then, no further Beantown comments into this thread. Hey, isn't it time for you folks to start cleaning up the joint?

Comment

• The fun of our Rivalry...

Originally posted by Mattingly View Post
                I hadn't realized that Busch Stadium had such a wonderful visiting area. Do you clean the place up a bit? Not even once?
                Ah, the sounds of basement chattering. There's no place like home, eh? And you can thank my main team for helping the Red Sox reclaim first place. Any questions? The Yankees' Three Stooges of 'Lil Steinbrenner, Cashman, Girardi and aren't doing the job commandeering the Yankees. Instead, they squabble, fight, and argue about the team a lot.

Meet the Three Kings of (Theo) Epstein, (Terry) Francona and John W. Henry. Sorry, your 13-season playoff run will just fall short from the Stooges arguing about random Yankees' everyday life.

I can see it as this for the Yanks' Three Stooges. HANK: "Win five games in a row without any problems" *team wins three out of five* HANK: "This Yankees team is awful! Brian and Joe, you're fired as GM and Manager effective immediately! We needed a post-season run and now we'll miss the playoffs! Knuckleheads!"

Comment

• Not a bad day yesterday...

Sox sweep Brewers

Celts take care of Cavs in Game 7 of their series

Mets squeak by Yankees 11-2 on ESPN Sunday Night Baseball.

Like I said...not a bad day
                  sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SDL View Post
                    Not a bad day yesterday...

Sox sweep Brewers

Celts take care of Cavs in Game 7 of their series

Mets squeak by Yankees 11-2 on ESPN Sunday Night Baseball.

Like I said...not a bad day
                    PLEASE dont bring the NBA into this...gawd do i hate that sh*t...home team wins 95% of the time, dull dull dull

Comment

PLEASE dont bring the NBA into this...gawd do i hate that sh*t...home team wins 95% of the time, dull dull dull
                      All I'm a sayin'...

A GREAT day to be from Boston

Comment

• the only good thing about Boston is its in new ENGLAND

Comment

• Question: Which team just pitched a no-hitter last night, the 18th by the team in its franchise and blew out the Royals 7-0 in the meantime?

Answer: http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/news/lester_nohitter/index.jsp

Edit: I just added a pop quiz to agitate Yankees fans.

And Mattingly, you keep on returning despite the many times Red Sox Nation has defeated you. Are you related to this guy by any chance? Let us know, because RSN believes that you are.

Last edited by Solair Wright; 05-20-2008, 05:07 AM.

Comment

Question: Which team just pitched a no-hitter last night, the 18th by the team in its franchise and blew out the Royals 7-0 in the meantime?

Answer: http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/news/lester_nohitter/index.jsp

Edit: I just added a pop quiz to agitate Yankees fans.

And Mattingly, you keep on returning despite the many times Red Sox Nation has defeated you. Are you related to this guy by any chance? Let us know, because RSN believes that you are.

im slightly confused here..you have a Redbird as your image YET you keep talking about the Sawx as if they`re your team..which is it ?..are you a Card fan or Bawston ?...or maybe one of those who likes two teams ( just in case one of them isnt playing well )..please clarify

Comment

• I hope you Yankee fans realize that it's because of Jon Lester that you have A-Rod.

Sox refused to include him in the A-Rod for Manny trade that never was...that helped kill that deal

Comment

im slightly confused here..you have a Redbird as your image YET you keep talking about the Sawx as if they`re your team..which is it ?..are you a Card fan or Bawston ?...or maybe one of those who likes two teams ( just in case one of them isnt playing well )..please clarify
                                I actually like both teams because one is my hometown team (St. Louis), the other had some players mostly from the St. Louis area (Billy Mueller, Scott Cooper to name a couple) and the way both play can be suspenseful (giving up two runs by the same reliever (Gagne in 2007 and Isringhausen this year)) or depressing (when ten runs are scored against the team, see last year for the Cardinals, when they led the majors in blowouts lost with 38 blowout losses). That's the good thing about baseball. The bad?

When there are clubhouse problems (Carl Everett...I never want to hear that name again. See 2000-02 if you know what I'm talking about. >_<)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X