X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SDL View Post
    What?

You mean I can't wish a severe case of hemorrhoids upon King George III during a Preparation H shortage???????

I can't wish that Joey Pitbull gets ingrown hairs on his head????
    Those are discomforting but they aren't harmful(at least not to average people)

And I think I got what he meant after rereading it a dozen times...my glasses must need a new prescription!
    Best posts ever:
    Originally posted by nymdan
    Too... much... math... head... hurts...
    Originally posted by RuthMayBond
    I understand, I lost all my marbles years ago

Comment

• Originally posted by kenfougere View Post
      'the rivalry' put aside, i really hate to see such a great, historic ballpark put down . . . :dismay:

yankee stadium, opening day, 1923

the $2.5 million "house that ruth built" opens with a crowd of 74,200. More than 25,000 fans were turned away at the turnstiles as the yankees defeated the red sox, 4-1. Governors, generals, politicians and baseball officials were on hand for the dedication ceremonies, but the real baptism came in the third inning when babe ruth smashed a ball into the right field bleachers, the first home run in the bronx stadium.

amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

Comment

• I need some help finding information for the upcoming playoffs .

I've looked on the internet, the Boston Globe, Boston Herald and even the New York Post. All with no luck.

Maybe Mattingly can help me?

I can't seem to find out the probable Yankee match-up for the upcoming American League playoffs?

Last edited by KenFougere; 09-24-2008, 04:46 PM.
        Ken Fougère

Comment

• Originally posted by KenFougere View Post
          I need some help finding information for the upcoming playoffs .

I've looked on the internet, the Boston Globe, Boston Herald and even the New York Post. All with no luck.

Maybe Mattingly can help me?

I can't seem to find out the probable Yankee match-up for the upcoming American League playoffs?

I couldn't find anything in the New York Times either...

Comment

I couldn't find anything in the New York Times either...
            Well there was something in there, something about a rant by King George's loudmouth son and the playoffs being unfair....
            Best posts ever:

Comment

• Originally posted by efin98 View Post
              Well there was something in there, something about a rant by King George's loudmouth son and the playoffs being unfair....

And in other news, Joe Torre will manage in his 13th straight post-season....

Comment

Dodgers in their third postseason in five years...Hanky Poo must have missed that fact when he was ranting about the Dodgers making it and his team not...
                Best posts ever:

Comment

• Originally posted by efin98 View Post
                  Dodgers in their third postseason in five years...Hanky Poo must have missed that fact when he was ranting about the Dodgers making it and his team not...
                  Wonder what the official Vegas line is on Joey Pitbull and Cashman becoming unemployed in the near-future?

If Cashman gets canned, I have the perfect candidate to replace him...

Comment

• Really, was there any doubt?

Ken Fougère

Comment

• So I wonder how Johnny Damon down I-4 from me in Orlando is enjoying the post-season...?

Comment

So I wonder how Johnny Damon down I-4 from me in Orlando is enjoying the post-season...?
                        Trying to find a new agent hopefully!

Classic example of taking the stupid money...he got more money from them but at what cost????
                        Best posts ever:

Comment

• Let's Go, Tampa Bay. Beat those Beantowners.

Bricka Bracka, Firecracker, Sis Boom Bah. Tampa Bay, Tampa Bay, Rah-RAH-RAH!
                          Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
                          Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
                          THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
                          Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

Wonder what the official Vegas line is on Joey Pitbull and Cashman becoming unemployed in the near-future?

If Cashman gets canned, I have the perfect candidate to replace him...

Is that the infamous DD?
                            Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)

Comment

I'm rooting for the Phillies and Rays. If they face each other, I'm guaranteed not to hear any smack from New England chowdaheads and Mets fans.

Comment

• I'd love to see Joe Torre spit in the face of the Steinbrenner brothers with a 5th world series ring
                                sigpic
                                Trusted Traders: MadHatter, card-closure-man, duckydps, Rockhound, huberfan, AutographCollector, bravesautographs, CardinalMike

My Wantlist/Tradelist

Check out my eBay auctions, username hudsonharden

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X