X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 out of 3...

We'll take it!
    sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SDL View Post
      I've actually told my European friends that Red Sox/Yankees is the equivalent of Celtic/Rangers...altho to us Bostonians, Celtic/Laker is THE item right now
      Redsox/Yankees doesn't get as violent as those soccer rivalries get, does it?

I mean, I've seen dozens of Redsox/Yankee games and nobody ever raises a fist to one another. Of course I've seen all of these games at Yankee Stadium (both old and new) so I don't know what it's like on the other side - I have been to Fenway, but never when the Yankees were in town. I would LIKE to think that it's not considered dangerous for Yankee fans to simply SHOW UP at Fenway. It's not, is it?

(I would hope not. Redsox fans are fairly well treated at Yankee Stadium, so I can only assume that I - as a Yankee fan - would not be in danger if I went to Fenway. And no, I wouldn't be getting drunk or starting fights or any of that crap.)
      It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Comment

• Beckett's performance was a shocker. Now they need to build on this weekend.
        Ken Fougère

Comment

• Originally posted by KenFougere View Post
          Beckett's performance was a shocker. Now they need to build on this weekend.
          I think this might just be what we needed.

Comment

• Originally posted by SDL View Post
            I think this might just be what we needed.
            Dice-K put the 'kibosh' on that . . . Oh well, on to the next game.
            Ken Fougère

Comment

• This is getting really old, really fast . . .
              Ken Fougère

Comment

• It's a long season, Ken. Don't scuttle the ship just yet.
                --Annie
                Be civil to all, sociable to many, familiar with few, friend to one, enemy to none. -Benjamin Franklin, statesman, author, and inventor (1706-1790)
                Remember Yellowdog
                ABNY

Comment

• A few 2-9 teams did reach the World Series, after all. ^
                  The Evil Empire shall strike back again!
                  http://litbases.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Hey, how'd that $111m #18 guy do the other day? Against the old #18, I mean?

Gee, I wonder how the Evil Empires are doing against the 1st place Birds?
                    Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
                    Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
                    THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
                    Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

• Mariners-A's
                      Mariners-Angels
                      Mariners-Rangers

Comment

• ^^ thumbs up, baby!
                        Where is everybody? What, we stopped zinging each other? Sheesh. :gt

Just don't tell Ken.
                        Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattingly View Post
                          Hey, how'd that $111m #18 guy do the other day? Against the old #18, I mean?

Gee, I wonder how the Evil Empires are doing against the 1st place Birds?
                          Nice to see you haven't lost that famous tongue-in-cheek humor . . .
                          Ken Fougère

Comment

• I'm here

Comment

• Originally posted by VTSoxFan View Post
                              It's a long season, Ken. Don't scuttle the ship just yet.
                              I know, (pause to catch my breath) I know....
                              Last edited by KenFougere; 04-16-2011, 07:26 AM.
                              Ken Fougère

Comment

• Originally posted by KenFougere View Post
                                Nice to see you haven't lost that famous tongue-in-cheek humor . . .
                                Hey, what are friends for?

Now then, how is that April World Series going? Let's see, you've won 3 games already, so I guess you'll win just 1 more this month and celebrate winning the Big Dance? :balloon: :clowning: :hyper:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X