Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Bitter Rivals Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by KenFougere View Post
    Wow, has anyone else noticed that the action in this thread has picked up considerably in the last few months or so?

    - I wonder what/who
    the catalyst has been? - -
    More "tongue-in-cheek:"
    I'm not sure what that "cata-thingy" is... but I'm pretty sure I've been insulted! :clown: Well, to save time, I generally assume any comment from a Sauwx fan is an insult. :joking: [Hiya Ken! ]

    P.S.
    Ken
    , I visited my rings at the safety deposit box today!
    Last edited by YankeeMan; 07-30-2012, 07:07 PM.
    WORLD CHAMPIONS!

    1923 • 1927 • 1928 • 1932 • 1936 • 1937 • 1938 • 1939 • 1941 • 1943

    1947 • 1949 • 1950 • 1951 • 1952 • 1953 • 1956 • 1958 • 1961 • 1962


    1977 • 1978 • 1996 • 1998 • 1999 • 2000 • 2009

    Comment


    • Originally posted by KenFougere View Post
      - Could you explain, in depth, on exactly what you're referring to when you said, "how"? - -
      Oh, I could. But I won't. Well, other than to mention it got me this wonderful avatar and signature until the end of the season. [Thanks Ken! :disgruntled:]
      WORLD CHAMPIONS!

      1923 • 1927 • 1928 • 1932 • 1936 • 1937 • 1938 • 1939 • 1941 • 1943

      1947 • 1949 • 1950 • 1951 • 1952 • 1953 • 1956 • 1958 • 1961 • 1962


      1977 • 1978 • 1996 • 1998 • 1999 • 2000 • 2009

      Comment


      • Originally posted by YankeeMan View Post
        More "tongue-in-cheek:"
        I'm not sure what that "cata-thingy" is... but I'm pretty sure I've been insulted! :clown: Well, to save time, I generally assume any comment from a Sauwx fan is an insult. :joking: [Hiya Ken! ]
        Hardly a comment, and certainly no insult intended, just an 'innocent' question to the 'BR' followers.

        I'm guessing
        loosing 7 out of your last 10 is starting to get ya a bit sensitive, huh buddy?
        Ken Fougère

        Comment


        • Originally posted by YankeeMan View Post
          Oh, I could. But I won't. Well, other than to mention it got me this wonderful avatar and signature until the end of the season. [Thanks Ken! :disgruntled:]
          Please. No thanks needed from a 'buddy'. I was just sorry, (really, really sorry) you weren't arount to enjoy me basking in my glory . . .
          Ken Fougère

          Comment


          • Originally posted by KenFougere View Post
            Hardly a comment, and certainly no insult intended, just an 'innocent' question to the 'BR' followers.

            I'm guessing
            loosing 7 out of your last 10 is starting to get ya a bit sensitive, huh buddy?
            ...and trailing in the ninth again tonight!
            WORLD CHAMPIONS!

            1923 • 1927 • 1928 • 1932 • 1936 • 1937 • 1938 • 1939 • 1941 • 1943

            1947 • 1949 • 1950 • 1951 • 1952 • 1953 • 1956 • 1958 • 1961 • 1962


            1977 • 1978 • 1996 • 1998 • 1999 • 2000 • 2009

            Comment


            • Originally posted by YankeeMan View Post
              ...and trailing in the ninth again tonight!
              That must suck, huh? -
              Ken Fougère

              Comment


              • Originally posted by KenFougere View Post
                Please. No thanks needed from a 'buddy'. I was just sorry, (really, really sorry) you weren't arount to enjoy me basking in my glory . . .
                Umm, I'm would say I'm sorry I missed it. :bowdown:
                But no one would believe me... and rightfully so. :silent:
                WORLD CHAMPIONS!

                1923 • 1927 • 1928 • 1932 • 1936 • 1937 • 1938 • 1939 • 1941 • 1943

                1947 • 1949 • 1950 • 1951 • 1952 • 1953 • 1956 • 1958 • 1961 • 1962


                1977 • 1978 • 1996 • 1998 • 1999 • 2000 • 2009

                Comment


                • Originally posted by KenFougere View Post
                  That must suck, huh? -
                  Well, you guys would certainly know about sucking... :headbeat:

                  [Even I can hit 'em when you set them on the tee like that.]
                  Last edited by YankeeMan; 07-30-2012, 08:04 PM.
                  WORLD CHAMPIONS!

                  1923 • 1927 • 1928 • 1932 • 1936 • 1937 • 1938 • 1939 • 1941 • 1943

                  1947 • 1949 • 1950 • 1951 • 1952 • 1953 • 1956 • 1958 • 1961 • 1962


                  1977 • 1978 • 1996 • 1998 • 1999 • 2000 • 2009

                  Comment


                  • W o w ! I know I'm takin'-a-back . . .

                    Originally posted by YankeeMan View Post
                    Well, you guys would certainly know about sucking... :headbeat:

                    [Even I can hit 'em when you set them on the tee like that.]
                    Here I am, trying to show some support and I get dissed - - :dismay: -
                    Last edited by KenFougere; 07-31-2012, 12:25 PM. Reason: 'cause I wanted to . . .
                    Ken Fougère

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by KenFougere View Post
                      Here I am, trying to show some support and I get dissed - - :dismay: -

                      Sorry... Just a "reflex."

                      Maybe a win tonight will put me in a better mood.
                      WORLD CHAMPIONS!

                      1923 • 1927 • 1928 • 1932 • 1936 • 1937 • 1938 • 1939 • 1941 • 1943

                      1947 • 1949 • 1950 • 1951 • 1952 • 1953 • 1956 • 1958 • 1961 • 1962


                      1977 • 1978 • 1996 • 1998 • 1999 • 2000 • 2009

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by YankeeMan View Post

                        Sorry... Just a "reflex."

                        Maybe a win tonight will put me in a better mood.
                        You should know me by now, just pulling your leg [as hard as I could}. Gotcha! - :joking:
                        Ken Fougère

                        Comment


                        • You're down 11-5 against the O's. That's a shame. - - :dismay:
                          Ken Fougère

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by KenFougere View Post
                            You're down 11-5 against the O's. That's a shame. - - :dismay:
                            Not as shameful as losing to the Twinkies........ OR being in 4th in the division......
                            All it takes for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing. -Unknown

                            A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. -Nelson Mandela

                            Comment


                            • I hate the Marlins very much. :grouchy
                              The Mets have the best, smartest fans in baseball.

                              Comment


                              • My condolences to the Red Sox Nation on the loss of one of their legends…
                                9OiEX2CQ.jpg
                                WORLD CHAMPIONS!

                                1923 • 1927 • 1928 • 1932 • 1936 • 1937 • 1938 • 1939 • 1941 • 1943

                                1947 • 1949 • 1950 • 1951 • 1952 • 1953 • 1956 • 1958 • 1961 • 1962


                                1977 • 1978 • 1996 • 1998 • 1999 • 2000 • 2009

                                Comment

                                Ad Widget

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X