Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, how'd that $111m #18 guy do the other day? Against the old #18, I mean?

Gee, I wonder how the Evil Empires are doing against the 1st place Birds?
    Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
    Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
    THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
    Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

• Mariners-A's
      Mariners-Angels
      Mariners-Rangers

Comment

• ^^ thumbs up, baby!
        Where is everybody? What, we stopped zinging each other? Sheesh. :gt

Just don't tell Ken.
        Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattingly View Post
          Hey, how'd that $111m #18 guy do the other day? Against the old #18, I mean?

Gee, I wonder how the Evil Empires are doing against the 1st place Birds?
          Nice to see you haven't lost that famous tongue-in-cheek humor . . .
          Ken Fougère

Comment

• I'm here
            sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by VTSoxFan View Post
              It's a long season, Ken. Don't scuttle the ship just yet.
              I know, (pause to catch my breath) I know....
              Last edited by KenFougere; 04-16-2011, 07:26 AM.
              Ken Fougère

Comment

• Originally posted by KenFougere View Post
                Nice to see you haven't lost that famous tongue-in-cheek humor . . .
                Hey, what are friends for?

Now then, how is that April World Series going? Let's see, you've won 3 games already, so I guess you'll win just 1 more this month and celebrate winning the Big Dance? :balloon: :clowning: :hyper:

Comment

Let's see, you've won 3 games already :balloon: :clowning: :hyper:
                  Ya, we're on a roll baby. :dismay:
                  Ken Fougère

Comment

• Ah, the Bombers will be just fine. I see first place, 90 wins at least, and a Red Sucks choke!

It's the Mets and White Sox I'm more worried about.
                    The Evil Empire shall strike back again!
                    http://litbases.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by BaronSamedi View Post
                      Ah, the Bombers will be just fine. I see first place, 90 wins at least, and a Red Sucks choke!

It's the Mets and White Sox I'm more worried about.
                      Ah, a displaced New Yorker no doubt . . . :dismay:
                      Ken Fougère

Comment

Ah, a displaced New Yorker no doubt . . . :dismay:
                        The Evil Yankee Empire is everywhere. Remember when the Yanks played Tampa Bay ... in JAPAN? The love the pinstripes down there, which is why the Yanks wore these, despite being the road team batting 1st.

Hey, spiffy up those unis (and get a few more wins), and you too can get similar top-shelf treatment. Oh, my bad. Beantown's supposed to win it all this season. I kind of forgot about those after seeing the results.

Sorry.

Comment

The Evil Yankee Empire is everywhere. Remember when the Yanks played Tampa Bay ... in JAPAN? The love the pinstripes down there, which is why the Yanks wore these, despite being the road team batting 1st.

Hey, spiffy up those unis (and get a few more wins), and you too can get similar top-shelf treatment. Oh, my bad. Beantown's supposed to win it all this season. I kind of forgot about those after seeing the results.Sorry.
                          Oh gees. It seems we're, (Bitter Rivals forum), are back on this year.

OK. It's going to be a bumpy ride . . . .
                          Ken Fougère

Comment

• Just busting your chops, Ken. I'm sure that you guys and gals should win at least 70 games soon. Between now and mid-September, I mean.
                            Or you folks could ... :choke:

*runs & hides*

Comment

Just busting your chops, Ken. I'm sure that you guys and gals should win at least 70 games soon. Between now and mid-September, I mean.
                              Or you folks could ... :choke:

*runs & hides*
                              I know you're busting' them. That's what we do best.
                              Win 70 games? Gee, that's awfully nice of you . . .
                              Ken Fougère

Comment

I know you're busting' them. That's what we do best.
                                Win 70 games? Gee, that's awfully nice of you . . .
                                Yeah, aren't I nice? What a guy I am!

Let's see here. The Twinkies and the Mariners aren't doing as well as Beantown. However, Cleveland and Kansas City have winning records, and Baltimore is in 3rd place.

Now then, please wave that "WE'RE #5 AND DARNED PROUD OF IT, TOO" flag, Ken. I'm sure it feels sooooooo good!
                                :headbeat:

Me thinks that you folks will have to win a few more games before you can wear this, but:

Last edited by Mattingly; 04-21-2011, 06:04 AM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X