Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Bitter Rivals Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by RaysFan_98 View Post
    Not looking good but..... Cobb has been very good almost unhitable at home plus i am going to the game and i need a win desperately lol.
    Shame that the game isn't on SunSports...I wanted to hear Staats say "We hope you enjoyed the broadcast if not the outcome" one more time this year
    sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SDL View Post
      Shame that the game isn't on SunSports...I wanted to hear Staats say "We hope you enjoyed the broadcast if not the outcome" one more time this year
      I like Staats and BA one of the more Factual team
      All it takes for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing. -Unknown

      A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. -Nelson Mandela

      Comment


      • Originally posted by RaysFan_98 View Post
        Not looking good but..... Cobb has been very good almost unhitable at home plus i am going to the game and i need a win desperately lol.
        I agree with you about Cobb. I saw his last couple of games and he looked as good as Price usually pitches. Can't wish you good luck though. I hope you enjoy the game but not the outcome . . .
        Ken Fougère

        Comment


        • Originally posted by KenFougere View Post
          I agree with you about Cobb. I saw his last couple of games and he looked as good as Price usually pitches. Can't wish you good luck though. I hope you enjoy the game but not the outcome . . .
          I Thoroughly enjoyed the game I also Enjoyed Lobo of all people hitting a HR off of that closer of yours to the Rays tank.
          All it takes for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing. -Unknown

          A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. -Nelson Mandela

          Comment


          • Originally posted by RaysFan_98 View Post
            I Thoroughly enjoyed the game I also Enjoyed Lobo of all people hitting a HR off of that closer of yours to the Rays tank.
            See, from my perspective, I "thoroughly enjoyed" tonight's game. Good series, but see you next year . . .


            mlb.png


            * YankeeMan, 8 to go. -
            Ken Fougère

            Comment


            • Yes Well we gifted you your runs again. And if Jake had been getting the corner call like the Sox we would be headed back to Boston.
              All it takes for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing. -Unknown

              A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. -Nelson Mandela

              Comment


              • Originally posted by RaysFan_98 View Post
                Yes Well we gifted you your runs again. And if Jake had been getting the corner call like the Sox we would be headed back to Boston.
                What was with Maddon using the pitchers like it was a ST game?
                sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by RaysFan_98 View Post
                  Yes Well we gifted you your runs again. And if Jake had been getting the corner call like the Sox we would be headed back to Boston.
                  You know, if we weren't in the same division, David Price might of been dealt to the Sox either in the off season or during spring training. Only because his contract is up after next season and TB won't come up with that amount of scratch. Where do you think he'll end up?
                  .
                  Ken Fougère

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by SDL View Post
                    What was with Maddon using the pitchers like it was a ST game?
                    Only Focus was getting back to Boston And Helly clearly didn't have it and Cobb was used the game before Price was being saved for Game Five. Archer i don't know why He didn't use Archer. Or leave Moore in the game longer. Kind of Glad Rodney had that meltdown i hope they tell his ass he is jobless and use the money to sign Crain
                    All it takes for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing. -Unknown

                    A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. -Nelson Mandela

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by KenFougere View Post
                      You know, if we weren't in the same division, David Price might of been dealt to the Sox either in the off season or during spring training. Only because his contract is up after next season and TB won't come up with that amount of scratch. Where do you think he'll end up?
                      .
                      Even if we weren't in the same Division with respect you don't have the farm to trade for Price. We don't need Middlebrooks we have Longo and beyond that there isn't anything we possibly could want. He will stay another year and if not i would trade him to the Halos for Trumbo and a few prospects.
                      Last edited by RaysFan_98; 10-09-2013, 06:28 PM.
                      All it takes for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing. -Unknown

                      A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. -Nelson Mandela

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by KenFougere View Post
                        You know, if we weren't in the same division, David Price might of been dealt to the Sox either in the off season or during spring training. Only because his contract is up after next season and TB won't come up with that amount of scratch. Where do you think he'll end up?
                        .
                        Ken...

                        We both hope there is ONE place he won't end up.

                        Now..if WE get him...no way he will get #14...and Lackey won't give up #41....
                        sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by RaysFan_98 View Post
                          Even if we weren't in the same Division with respect you don't have the farm to trade for Price. We don't need Middlebrooks we have Longo and beyond that there isn't anything we possibly could want. He will stay another year and if not i would trade him to the Halos for Trumbo and a few prospects.
                          Phillies were willing to give us Lee but they wanted JBJ, Webster, Ranaudo and Workman. Cherington said NO
                          sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by SDL View Post
                            Ken...

                            We both hope there is ONE place he won't end up.

                            Now..if WE get him...no way he will get #14...and Lackey won't give up #41....
                            Agreed. But like I said to RaysFan_98, I don't think they'd trade him to another AL East team. He'd end up haunting the Rays for years.
                            Ken Fougère

                            Comment


                            • We're hitting hot. They're pitching hotter!






                              Anibal Sanchez - SP - ERA 10.38



                              Verlander picked a sucky time to return to form . . . :dismay:
                              Ken Fougère

                              Comment


                              • He did it again . . . .





                                Last edited by KenFougere; 10-14-2013, 06:45 PM.
                                Ken Fougère

                                Comment

                                Ad Widget

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X