Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Bitter Rivals Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Flashback to 2003. When you rubbed my face with your rings . . . .

    Hey YM. I was reading some of the old posts between us TEN years ago. We really ribbed each other pretty good. -

    Check out the 15-25 posts starting with this one: http://www.baseball-fever.com/showth...5876#post65876


    * I sure would like to find out what happened to all the 2002 posts. The whole year of posts are gone . . . :dismay:
    Ken Fougère

    Comment


    • Yankees $uck!

      Jacoby Ellsbury is ready to trade in his Red Sox for Yankees pinstripes, approaching the finish line on serious talks that could deliver Ellsbury to the Bronx with a blockbuster seven-year contract.

      A source confirmed that the Yankees and Ellsbury's agent, Scott Boras, have agreed upon the framework of a deal that will pay Ellsbury :flow:153 million guaranteed through the 2020 season. There is also an option for an eighth year that could raise the total value of the agreement to $169 million.

      The Yankees have not officially announced the deal, as it is contingent upon Ellsbury passing a physical
      Ken Fougère

      Comment


      • Originally posted by KenFougere View Post
        Jacoby Ellsbury is ready to trade in his Red Sox for Yankees pinstripes, approaching the finish line on serious talks that could deliver Ellsbury to the Bronx with a blockbuster seven-year contract.

        A source confirmed that the Yankees and Ellsbury's agent, Scott Boras, have agreed upon the framework of a deal that will pay Ellsbury :flow:153 million guaranteed through the 2020 season. There is also an option for an eighth year that could raise the total value of the agreement to $169 million.

        The Yankees have not officially announced the deal, as it is contingent upon Ellsbury passing a physical
        Jacoby who??
        sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by SDL View Post
          Jacoby who??
          Exactly.
          (Damon maybe?)
          Ken Fougère

          Comment


          • We still got PLENTY of rings to rub in your face...

            Originally posted by KenFougere View Post
            Hey YM. I was reading some of the old posts between us TEN years ago. We really ribbed each other pretty good. -

            Check out the 15-25 posts starting with this one: http://www.baseball-fever.com/showth...5876#post65876


            * I sure would like to find out what happened to all the 2002 posts. The whole year of posts are gone . . . :dismay:


            Indeed <hmpf>. :stare: Then you guys went and won the World Series and ruined EVERYTHING! :dismay:

            For those keeping score...



            He who dies with the most WINS!

            WORLD CHAMPIONS!

            1923 • 1927 • 1928 • 1932 • 1936 • 1937 • 1938 • 1939 • 1941 • 1943

            1947 • 1949 • 1950 • 1951 • 1952 • 1953 • 1956 • 1958 • 1961 • 1962


            1977 • 1978 • 1996 • 1998 • 1999 • 2000 • 2009

            Comment


            • Hope he enjoys 4th place

              Yank Ells.jpg
              sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by KenFougere
                They may have gained Ellsbury, but they lost Cano. You do the math. Yankees lost.
                It's been a long winter... and it's still December. :dismay:

                MPark.jpg

                h
                WORLD CHAMPIONS!

                1923 • 1927 • 1928 • 1932 • 1936 • 1937 • 1938 • 1939 • 1941 • 1943

                1947 • 1949 • 1950 • 1951 • 1952 • 1953 • 1956 • 1958 • 1961 • 1962


                1977 • 1978 • 1996 • 1998 • 1999 • 2000 • 2009

                Comment


                • Even *I* have to admit that this is funny....

                  http://wapc.mlb.com/cutfour/2013/12/...-series-jersey
                  sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by KenFougere
                    Hey, whatever he needs to do to keep his mind off the outcome of the 2013 season . . .
                    The 2014 season (and another 4th place finish) will take care of that... :dismay:

                    Anywho,
                    Ken, there have been almost 10K posts in this thread but not 10K people. Somehow, I get the feeling it's mostly the same group of guys arguing about the same thing they've been arguing about since they were 10 years old. :clown:

                    Oh, pitchers and catchers report Feb. 14th!
                    Last edited by YankeeMan; 12-23-2013, 03:27 AM.
                    WORLD CHAMPIONS!

                    1923 • 1927 • 1928 • 1932 • 1936 • 1937 • 1938 • 1939 • 1941 • 1943

                    1947 • 1949 • 1950 • 1951 • 1952 • 1953 • 1956 • 1958 • 1961 • 1962


                    1977 • 1978 • 1996 • 1998 • 1999 • 2000 • 2009

                    Comment


                    • W o w !

                      Originally posted by YankeeMan
                      merry christmas to all!!!

                      Even in Boston.
                      Ken Fougère

                      Comment


                      • Ken, I'd like to propose a wager on which team will take the LAMAR HUNT TROPHY...



                        I get the Broncos and you get the Patriots; if anybody else wins it's a "push." Wager is for sigs and avatars from "Pitcher's & Catchers Report" (Feb. 14) until Opening Day. You may now begin your clucking. :clown:


                        Ken.jpg
                        WORLD CHAMPIONS!

                        1923 • 1927 • 1928 • 1932 • 1936 • 1937 • 1938 • 1939 • 1941 • 1943

                        1947 • 1949 • 1950 • 1951 • 1952 • 1953 • 1956 • 1958 • 1961 • 1962


                        1977 • 1978 • 1996 • 1998 • 1999 • 2000 • 2009

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by YankeeMan View Post
                          Ken, I'd like to propose a wager on which team will take the LAMAR HUNT TROPHY...

                          [ATTACH]133030[/ATTACH]
                          [ATTACH]133031[/ATTACH]


                          I get the Broncos and you get the Patriots; if anybody else wins it's a "push." Wager is for sigs and avatars from "Pitcher's & Catchers Report" (Feb. 14) until Opening Day. You may now begin your clucking. :clown:


                          [ATTACH]133032[/ATTACH]
                          Side bet. If this game DOES happen and the Pats win...who will Pay-me-a-ton Manning throw under the bus at the post-game presser?
                          sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by KenFougere
                            roof: Total Posts - 9,983
                            Posts
                            2,169
                            Mattingly

                            Posts
                            1,553
                            KenFougere

                            Posts
                            666
                            Yankeebiscuitfan

                            Posts
                            636
                            SDL

                            Posts
                            420
                            YankeeMan


                            Posts
                            307
                            CuriousBoston

                            Posts
                            288
                            Williamsburg2599

                            Posts
                            285

                            tearforamariner
                            Posts
                            282
                            efin98

                            Posts
                            253
                            Solair Wright

                            Posts
                            241
                            Mariano_Rivera

                            Posts
                            182
                            SoxSon

                            Posts
                            179
                            VTSoxFan


                            Posts
                            148
                            drillerman

                            Posts
                            133
                            EvanAparra

                            Posts
                            107
                            BC498

                            Posts
                            104
                            Biggerin
                            I've posted that many? Dang!
                            sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SDL View Post
                              I've posted that many? Dang!
                              They sure do add up in almost 12 years . . .
                              It blows my mind that this thread has lasted SO LONG! - wow_rotates.gif







                              Ken Fougère

                              Comment


                              • Another - Heads, you win. Tails, I loose bet . . .

                                Originally posted by YankeeMan View Post
                                Ken, I'd like to propose a wager on which team will take the LAMAR HUNT TROPHY...

                                [ATTACH]133030[/ATTACH]
                                [ATTACH]133031[/ATTACH]


                                I get the Broncos and you get the Patriots; if anybody else wins it's a "push." Wager is for sigs and avatars from "Pitcher's & Catchers Report" (Feb. 14) until Opening Day. You may now begin your clucking. :clown:
                                - Ok, so you get to pick the greatest offensive team in NFL history and I get the team with no vertical pass threat at all with Gronk out. Hmm. You always seem to stick your neck out and bet on the long-shot. NOT. -

                                nfl.com 2013-12-30 21 47 11.png
                                Give me a week to think about it.
                                I mean I've already caught lightning in a bottle recently when I picked the Sox and you took ALL the other MLB teams to win the World Series. What's the chances of me pulling another rabbit out of the hat? Not too good, & you know it.



                                (BTW, in case you don't know it . . . you suck)
                                Last edited by KenFougere; 12-31-2013, 04:44 AM.
                                Ken Fougère

                                Comment

                                Ad Widget

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X