X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KenFougere View Post
    So do I...
    Sorry I've been away... So, what's be going on...

YOU?! Salute the Captain? OMG, if that can happen... Maybe there still is hope for this season... :clown:

Kudos to RaysFan98 for getting your Buckner, er, I mean "goat" while I was away.
    WORLD CHAMPIONS!

1923 • 1927 • 1928 • 1932 • 1936 • 1937 • 1938 • 1939 • 1941 • 1943

1947 • 1949 • 1950 • 1951 • 1952 • 1953 • 1956 • 1958 • 1961 • 1962

1977 • 1978 • 1996 • 1998 • 1999 • 2000 • 2009

Comment

• Originally posted by RaysFan_98 View Post
      He can hit hr's all he wants and we will take the series lol
      But not the series that really counts.
      "He's tougher than a railroad sandwich."
      "You'se Got The Eye Of An Eagle."

Comment

• Originally posted by YankeeMan View Post
        Sorry I've been away... So, what's be going on...

YOU?! Salute the Captain? OMG, if that can happen... Maybe there still is hope for this season... :clown:

Kudos to RaysFan98 for getting your Buckner, er, I mean "goat" while I was away.
        I saluted him mainly because he passed Yaz in career hits. although Jeter won't approach Yaz in HR, RBI, walks or runs...

Comment

I saluted him mainly because he passed Yaz in career hits. although Jeter won't approach Yaz in HR, RBI, walks or runs...
          Yeah, well he's got him on World Series rings 5 to nil. And that's all that matters in YankeeLand.
          WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyK View Post
            But not the series that really counts.
            Lol wut? Don't care about loses?
            All it takes for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing. -Unknown

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. -Nelson Mandela

Comment

Lol wut? Don't care about loses?
              You've heard of the World Series?

Comment

You've heard of the World Series?
                Don't be like YankeeMan
                All it takes for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing. -Unknown

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. -Nelson Mandela

Comment

Umm, Jeter passed Yaz in runs a long time ago.
                  My top 10 players:

1. Babe Ruth
                  2. Barry Bonds
                  3. Ty Cobb
                  4. Ted Williams
                  5. Willie Mays
                  6. Alex Rodriguez
                  7. Hank Aaron
                  8. Honus Wagner
                  9. Lou Gehrig
                  10. Mickey Mantle

Comment

Yeah, well he's got him on World Series rings 5 to nil. And that's all that matters in YankeeLand.
                    If we all chip in, will you go back on your, 'fishing vacation'? . . . . . (Please) - :crossfingers:

Comment

• Originally posted by GiambiJuice View Post
                      Umm, Jeter passed Yaz in runs a long time ago.
                      I stand corrected. But Jeter has struck out a lot more than Yaz did in their careers.
                      (Just how well do you know
                      Yankeeman anyway?)
                      Last edited by KenFougere; 08-05-2014, 05:39 PM.

Comment

If we all chip in, will you go back on your, 'fishing vacation'? . . . . . (Please) - :crossfingers:
                        Well, technically we're at the cabin right now. [I was delayed in the city because I had to stick around to receive an award for something I did 20+ years ago. (Check FB Ken!)] But the cabin has high speed internet, DirectTV, and 50 yards of private beach. Ah, today's sunrise....

Originally posted by RaysFan_98 View Post
                        Don't be like YankeeMan

What's that supposed to mean? :innocent: I hate to break it to you... But ANY true blue, "dyed in the wool," die hard, "earned his/her stripes" Yankee fan knows that winning the World Series is success. The rest is failure.
                        WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Well, technically we're at the cabin right now. [I was delayed in the city because I had to stick around to receive an award for something I did 20+ years ago. (Check FB Ken!)] But the cabin has high speed internet, DirectTV, and 50 yards of private beach. Ah, today's sunrise....

[ATTACH]141194[/ATTACH]

[/COLOR]

What's that supposed to mean? :innocent: I hate to break it to you... But ANY true blue, "dyed in the wool," die hard, "earned his/her stripes" Yankee fan knows that winning the World Series is success. The rest is failure.
                          That's not the sun shining. That's the shimmer of Stephen Drew's 2013 World Series Ring that you are seeing. He must have arrived at the stadium early today for some much needed BP.

BTW, have you read my message about the UM pitcher?

Comment

Well, technically we're at the cabin right now. [I was delayed in the city because I had to stick around to receive an "award" for something I did 20+ years ago. (Check FB Ken!)] But the cabin has high speed internet, DirectTV, and 50 yards of private beach. Ah, today's sunrise....

[ATTACH]141194[/ATTACH]
                            Just when I think you've reached the 'sucking' pinnacle, (I'm sure many, many have told you that, in general, you really suck. I mean that's a given.)

Well, sometimes
                            you can surprise even me and take how much you suck to a whole new level. Well, here, you've done just that and I wouldn't be surprised if that's what the "award" you received was for . . . Congrats. -

I just got off your FB. {Now I feel like a heel for my original post above. Thanks.}
                            Congratulations, my friend. I'm proud of you. - nod.gif

-------------P.S. I'm sure my cabin invitation is on the way. Unless, of course, you mailed it in N.Y.
                            Last edited by KenFougere; 08-07-2014, 11:08 PM. Reason: Added remarks after viewing YM's facebook page.

Comment

Don't be like YankeeMan

Comment

That's not the sun shining. That's the shimmer of Stephen Drew's 2013 World Series Ring that you are seeing. He must have arrived at the stadium early today for some much needed BP.

Okay, we've conducted an extended search of the beach for your friend's ring... [Here's a pic of the "lead searcher" (Bobby) conducting a "temp check." ]

Then we searched the water... [Here's our snorkel team conducting the search... ]

Finally, we held a séance to contact the spirit of Ted Williams... [Here's our team conducting the marshmallow part of the ritual. ]

But all he kept saying was 2-3-5 risp. Hmm, we're still trying to decode that message. [I also asked him where the ring was lost and he replied "April." :clown: (Does your friend Stephen maybe know a girl named April?).]

Originally posted by KenFougere View Post

-------------P.S. I'm sure my cabin invitation is on the way. Unless, of course, you mailed it in N.Y.
                                Ken,
                                You and your family have an open invitation. I'd love to put you up in the "blue room." I think you'd love the pinstriped décor. bigger laugh.gif
                                WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X