Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Bitter Rivals Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by TonyK View Post
    They live that long in Chicago?
    Shockingly enough, Polish sausage consumption can lead to incredibly long lifespans...kind of like touching John Coffey in that movie.
    "If I drink whiskey, I'll never get worms!" - Hack Wilson

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Dude Paskert View Post
      They're still fuming about 1918...
      You know, if the Sox don't win it all, (which is improbable now), I'd love to see the Cubs, (also improbable), win it all this year. I feel & know their pain. -
      Ken Fougère

      Comment


      • Originally posted by TonyK View Post
        They live that long in Chicago?
        Probably not Cub fans . . . :dismay: -
        Ken Fougère

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Dude Paskert View Post
          Shockingly enough, Polish sausage consumption can lead to incredibly long lifespans...kind of like touching John Coffey in that movie.
          and incredibly long ***** if you know what I mean.

          And I've been eating yogurt all of these years all because of those commercials with Yuri from Redinkastan.
          "He's tougher than a railroad sandwich."
          "You'se Got The Eye Of An Eagle."

          Comment






          • A shmuck with a 5.05 ERA 1 hits us through 7 innings. - wtf.jpg
            Last edited by KenFougere; 07-07-2014, 07:38 PM.
            Ken Fougère

            Comment


            • Hey YankeeMan...this you?

              http://tbo.com/ap/offbeat2/sleeping-...lion-20140708/
              sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by SDL View Post
                I bet the little kid picked his pockets during the seventh inning stretch. Somebody took his shoes too.
                Last edited by TonyK; 07-08-2014, 09:48 AM.
                "He's tougher than a railroad sandwich."
                "You'se Got The Eye Of An Eagle."

                Comment


                • Originally posted by TonyK View Post
                  I bet the little kid picked his pockets during the seventh inning stretch. Somebody took his shoes too.
                  Maybe he woke up with his mouth fulled of chewed gum pried off seats and peanut shells?
                  "If I drink whiskey, I'll never get worms!" - Hack Wilson

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Dude Paskert View Post
                    Maybe he woke up with his mouth fulled of chewed gum pried off seats and peanut shells?
                    He should be fined for not sleeping in the Geriatric Seats. They would have spilled some beer on him to wake him up if they didn't cost $19 per cup.
                    "He's tougher than a railroad sandwich."
                    "You'se Got The Eye Of An Eagle."

                    Comment


                    • Circle the wagons and load your ammo!

                      Originally posted by SDL View Post
                      Originally posted by TonyK View Post
                      He should be fined for not sleeping in the Geriatric Seats. They would have spilled some beer on him to wake him up if they didn't cost $19 per cup.
                      Originally posted by Dude Paskert View Post
                      Maybe he woke up with his mouth fulled of chewed gum pried off seats and peanut shells?
                      It does my heart good to finally have allies to surround and fire at that crusty, old YankeeMan-Ship.-
                      Last edited by KenFougere; 07-08-2014, 03:13 PM. Reason: To push the dagger in further . . .
                      Ken Fougère

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by KenFougere View Post
                        It does my heart good to finally have allies to surround and fire at that crusty, old YankeeMan-Ship.-
                        I think I heard him snoring in his lazyboy recliner after hearing the news about Tanaka.
                        "He's tougher than a railroad sandwich."
                        "You'se Got The Eye Of An Eagle."

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by TonyK View Post
                          I think I heard him snoring in his lazyboy recliner after hearing the news about Tanaka.
                          I'll bet he cried himself to sleep...maybe US teams need to go to 6 man rotations or whatever they do in Japan, this TJ epidemic is nuts (not that we know that's what's going on with Tanaka).
                          "If I drink whiskey, I'll never get worms!" - Hack Wilson

                          Comment


                          • Red Sox will be a seller this year . . .


                            Unfortunately the selling will to start soon. We better get a great bat for Lester & also something good for Buchholz. I feel horrible about loosing Lester, but Buchholz just doesn't have the head on his shoulders to be a leader on this team. There will be hurt feelings, but with the pitchers they have coming up, they now have to think about the future.
                            And about the trade between the Cubs & the Athletics, you want quality, you have to give up quality. This team has quality arms, it needs quality bats. And, Big Papi isn't going to be playing for the next 5 years either!
                            I don't care if Buchholz and Pevy goes, but we'd HAVE to get a lot back for Lester because I'm really reluctant to let him go...

                            Ken Fougère

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Dude Paskert View Post
                              I'll bet he cried himself to sleep...maybe US teams need to go to 6 man rotations or whatever they do in Japan, this TJ epidemic is nuts (not that we know that's what's going on with Tanaka).
                              Instead of counting sheep, YankeeMan must be counting millions and millions of dollars...5 million to Soriano for half a season, 6 million down the tubes so A-Rod can sit this season out, 10 million wasted on the sleep-deprived fan suing the club, and 22 million that is now on the line pending Tanaka's MRI. They could use Buchholz I bet.
                              Last edited by TonyK; 07-10-2014, 06:03 PM.
                              "He's tougher than a railroad sandwich."
                              "You'se Got The Eye Of An Eagle."

                              Comment


                              • 21 days 21 hours 31 minutes until Yankees @ Red Sox!

                                Originally posted by SDL View Post

                                Me? Asleep during a Sox game? That'll be the day.

                                And the only thing I'm counting right now is the Yankees are only THREE GAMES back in the loss column at the start of play today.
                                Oh, and TWENTY-SEVEN WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS!
                                :clown:
                                WORLD CHAMPIONS!

                                1923 • 1927 • 1928 • 1932 • 1936 • 1937 • 1938 • 1939 • 1941 • 1943

                                1947 • 1949 • 1950 • 1951 • 1952 • 1953 • 1956 • 1958 • 1961 • 1962


                                1977 • 1978 • 1996 • 1998 • 1999 • 2000 • 2009

                                Comment

                                Ad Widget

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X