Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think an All Star team from just the AL East couldn't win this year's World Series. Every team has holes up and down the lineup and pitchers on the disabled list.
    "He's tougher than a railroad sandwich."
    "You'se Got The Eye Of An Eagle."

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyK View Post
      I think an All Star team from just the AL East couldn't win this year's World Series. Every team has holes up and down the lineup and pitchers on the disabled list.
      Sox pitchers are doing their job. Our problem is we're unable to hit with RISP.
      Ken Fougère

Comment

• Originally posted by KenFougere View Post
        Sox pitchers are doing their job. Our problem is we're unable to hit with RISP.
        Agreed. If our worst hitters were hitting .230 or .240 we would have a chance.

Comment

Agreed. If our worst hitters were hitting .230 or .240 we would have a chance.
          Now watch, next year we'll get our MLB best hitting team back, but we won't have Lester . . . We'll be stuck with Buchholz who spends 4 months on the DL and can pitch at most a dozen games a season.
          - I can't wait for the PATS.png Patriots to open their season . . .
          Ken Fougère

Comment

• Archer should of put a 95 MPH fastball into Ortiz back after the bat flip.
            All it takes for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing. -Unknown

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. -Nelson Mandela

Comment

• Originally posted by RaysFan_98 View Post
              Archer should of put a 95 MPH fastball into Ortiz back after the bat flip.
              He can't throw any faster than that? No wonder Ortiz took him deep.

There are better ways to get back at a hitter besides plunking him.

Comment

He can't throw any faster than that? No wonder Ortiz took him deep.

There are better ways to get back at a hitter besides plunking him.
                Guy got jokes.

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. -Nelson Mandela

Comment

Archer should of put a 95 MPH fastball into Ortiz back after the bat flip.
                  I just love that bat-flip! - nod.gif
                  Ken Fougère

Comment

I just love that bat-flip! - [ATTACH]140938[/ATTACH]
                    I kinda sorta like what preceded it; ya know? That there three run go-ahead bomb that wound up being the game winner.
                    Last edited by trosmok; 07-29-2014, 01:22 PM.
                    Baseball is a ballet without music. Drama without words ~Ernie Harwell

Comment

I just love that bat-flip! - [ATTACH]140938[/ATTACH]
                      Ya know what i like? 14-1

Comment

After David Ortiz homers off him in the next game, Archer will be mumbling, "Big Papi is My Daddy!"

Comment

After David Ortiz homers off him in the next game, Archer will be mumbling, "Big Papi is My Daddy!"
                          He can hit hr's all he wants and we will take the series lol

Comment

• He's the devil . . .

Originally posted by RaysFan_98 View Post
                            If I didn't know better, I'd swear YankeeMan wrote that dig . . .
                            I've known this for 12 years now. He's just a bad influence here. -
                            Ken Fougère

Comment

If I didn't know better, I'd swear YankeeMan wrote that dig . . .
                              I've known this for 12 years now. He's just a bad influence here. -
                              Lol i came up with that on the fly actually.

Comment

Lol i came up with that on the fly actually.
                                Good one . . .
                                Ken Fougère

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X