This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KenFougere
    Seems you guys were playing last night without either, O or D...{tuff to win those games, huh?}
    welcome to Univesity of Tulsa football ken
    International League Fourm and Pacific Coast League Fourm Triple A Baseball

"The dumber a pitcher is, the better. When he gets smart and begins to experiment with a lot of different pitches, he's in trouble. All I ever had was a fastball, a curve and a changeup and I did pretty good."
    Dizzy Dean.

9 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!

19261931193419421944 1946196419671982

Comment

• Now 3 behind . . .
      'Murderers Row'...
      Ken Fougère

Comment

• getting closer

"The dumber a pitcher is, the better. When he gets smart and begins to experiment with a lot of different pitches, he's in trouble. All I ever had was a fastball, a curve and a changeup and I did pretty good."
        Dizzy Dean.

9 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattingly
          I think that shows my point that you need pitching, not just every offensive stat.

RE: NY Pitching... how about a bullpen?
          Last edited by KenFougere; 06-03-2006, 12:43 AM.
          Ken Fougère

Comment

• hey ken what does that say i can't see it

Dizzy Dean.

9 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!

Comment

RE: NY Pitching... how about a bullpen?
              You guys have lost games 15-9, 9-2, 11-2, 10-4. Anyone can get blown out, and you guys have lost about as badly as we have.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/teams/schedule?team=bos

Hey, didn't you just lose 3 of 4 to Baltimore? How'd Pedro do against Oakland?
              Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
              Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
              THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
              Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

Speaking of offensive impotence.....
                Yankees are really ripping the cover off the ball tonight...
                Thanks to Oakland and Baltimore, you're still 3 back. We'll have to do a little better against Baltimore than you guys did. Unless we get swept, couldn't get worse, now could we?
                Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)

Comment

• Originally posted by drillerman
                  hey ken what does that say i can't see it
                  Click on the link above the picture to read the story...
                  Ken Fougère

Comment

• Wow...

Manny Ramierez - Top 9th game tying Home Run !

Won it in the 10th - 4-2 ....... Great come from behind win!
                    Last edited by KenFougere; 06-03-2006, 12:43 AM.
                    Ken Fougère

Comment

• Lucky Dirt Dogs (or whatever they call them Chowda folks up north)!

Anyway, you're still 3 back, so don't brag until you've gotten anywhere. You've still never been more than 1/2 game up all season, remember that!

Comment

• the cubbies are going to win their one and only championship for this century this year.

Dizzy Dean.

9 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!

Comment

• Hooray! But where did that come from, D-man? Anywho, we all know Boston is going to win the division.:gt
                          2016 World Series Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by Hammerin Hank
                            Hooray! But where did that come from, D-man? Anywho, we all know Boston is going to win the division.:gt
                            i was just letting you know so you can see the cubbies actually do somthing this year.

Dizzy Dean.

9 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!

Comment

• rivals

The evil empire and the BOsox
                              :gt
                              Go astros
                              Go mets

Comment

• Re: rivals

Originally posted by jared
                                The evil empire and the BOsox
                                yeap and Ken vs Mattingly. Me vs Mattingly. Me vs Ken. Me vs TFAM. Kenvs TFAM. TFAM vs Mattingly. Me vs the Moose.

Dizzy Dean.

9 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X