X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YankeeMan View Post

Who me? :innocent:

You haven't got the hat yet 'cause I had it shipped to my house... :cap: You know, so I'd be sure you'd get it.
    It's here waiting for you to pick it up. :clown:

[You don't mind if I wear it a bit until you come get it, do you? :blush:]

You're a freak-en Yankee fan. What do you think?

Of course I'd mind!
    Now it's contaminated with
    Yankee coodies . . . scratching.gif
    Last edited by KenFougere; 05-22-2014, 05:57 PM.
    Ken Fougère

Comment

• Originally posted by RaysFan_98 View Post
      Let the fun begin Sox fans =)
      We'll see.

What I live for during after every Sox/Rays game is to hear Staats say "We hope you enjoyed the broadcast/telecast if not the outcome"....
      sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

Comment

Let the fun begin Sox fans =)
        We have a chance to push you deeper into the cellar in front of all of those empty seats.
        "He's tougher than a railroad sandwich."
        "You'se Got The Eye Of An Eagle."

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyK View Post
          We have a chance to push you deeper into the cellar in front of all of those empty seats.
          Losing Moore/Cobb right off the bat is hard to overcome when you are already short with Helly out until mid June
          All it takes for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing. -Unknown

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. -Nelson Mandela

Comment

• Originally posted by KenFougere View Post

You're a freak-en Yankee fan. What do you think?

Of course I'd mind!
            Now it's contaminated with
            Yankee coodies . . . [ATTACH=CONFIG]138932[/ATTACH]

Coodies? Are those similar to Cooties? Hmm, must be a Boston thing. :clown: Anywho, I gotta' wear your Yankee hat cause it's a good luck charm. Every time I've worn it during a Sox-Yanks game, the Yankees won!
            WORLD CHAMPIONS!

1923 • 1927 • 1928 • 1932 • 1936 • 1937 • 1938 • 1939 • 1941 • 1943

1947 • 1949 • 1950 • 1951 • 1952 • 1953 • 1956 • 1958 • 1961 • 1962

1977 • 1978 • 1996 • 1998 • 1999 • 2000 • 2009

Comment

Losing Moore/Cobb right off the bat is hard to overcome when you are already short with Helly out until mid June
              Wait till you face our star-studded lineup...there's Sizemore .218 batting leadoff, Victorino is a solid .253, Gomes is now up to .242, Jackie Bradley Jr. is at .201, Ross is now at .167, and Napoli has fallen to .267. Wish we had Middlebrooks .197 and Nava .149 for your series but things didn't work out.

Comment

• Originally posted by YankeeMan View Post

Coodies? Are those similar to Cooties? Hmm, must be a Boston thing. :clown:

Anywho, I gotta' wear your Yankee hat cause it's a good luck charm. Every time I've worn it during a Sox-Yanks game, the Yankees won!
                Really? - Hmm, I'm guessing you must of misplaced that old ratty thing for games 4,5,6 & 7 in the 2004 ALCS . . .
                BTW, I use my Yankee cap to clean out my cat's litter box. He doesn't seem to mind . . .
                Last edited by KenFougere; 05-23-2014, 03:53 PM.
                Ken Fougère

Comment

• Oh my. The only way we would have beaten Tampa Bay tonight is if Lackey pitched shutout ball for 11 or 12 innings.

Got to get some mojo working. It's time to get out my 1975 Game 6 ticket, and drink from my 2013 WS mug, and watch the 2004 and 2007 WS DVD's. Are we playing for the first pick in the draft and nobody told me?

Comment

• Eight Straight !

Worst to First back to Worst?

mlb.png

: - Say it ain't so, Batman! -

1966-Batsignal-Scott.gif
                    Last edited by KenFougere; 05-24-2014, 01:30 AM.
                    Ken Fougère

Comment

• Originally posted by KenFougere View Post

Worst to First back to Worst?
                      McD.png :clown:
                      WORLD CHAMPIONS!

1923 • 1927 • 1928 • 1932 • 1936 • 1937 • 1938 • 1939 • 1941 • 1943

1947 • 1949 • 1950 • 1951 • 1952 • 1953 • 1956 • 1958 • 1961 • 1962

1977 • 1978 • 1996 • 1998 • 1999 • 2000 • 2009

Comment

• Hope you red Sox fans here in Florida enjoyed the broadcast if not for the outcome.

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. -Nelson Mandela

Comment

Hope you red Sox fans here in Florida enjoyed the broadcast if not for the outcome.
                          The fact that Joe Magrane left you guys 5 years ago makes your telecasts a tad bit tolereable.
                          sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SDL View Post
                            The fact that Joe Magrane left you guys 5 years ago makes your telecasts a tad bit tolereable.
                            I didn't even like him.

Comment

• At least I got to cheer for Josh Beckett today.

Comment

• I missed what happened went up to Wendy's and got some food and come back and miss a bunch of ejections.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X