1923 • 1927 • 1928 • 1932 • 1936 • 1937 • 1938 • 1939 • 1941 • 1943

1947 • 1949 • 1950 • 1951 • 1952 • 1953 • 1956 • 1958 • 1961 • 1962

1977 • 1978 • 1996 • 1998 • 1999 • 2000 • 2009

Comment

• I believe that enabled us to win RING #1

Originally posted by YankeeMan View Post
      The Bambino of course... Unless Elvis wants to come. :clown:
      If that's the case...

It was definitely an incomplete pass as per the "Tuck Rule" and in no way a fumble!

Comment

• Don't look now but the Yankees farm club just traded for Johnny Cueto and Ben Zobrist. How well do the Yanks play in Kansas City in case this is the matchup in the playoffs?
        "He's tougher than a railroad sandwich."
        "You'se Got The Eye Of An Eagle."

Comment

• Seven games left in Yankee Stadium. Do the Sox stick with the plan and battle the Phillies for the number one pick in the draft, or do we win all seven of these games and knock our rivals out of first place?

Aren't any of your greybeards getting tired of playing ballgames?

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyK View Post
            Seven games left in Yankee Stadium. Do the Sox stick with the plan and battle the Phillies for the number one pick in the draft, or do we win all seven of these games and knock our rivals out of first place?

Aren't any of your greybeards getting tired of playing ballgames?
            I want #1 pick over all But there are 2-3 teams with worse records than us . . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by KenFougere View Post
              I want #1 pick over all But there are 2-3 teams with worse records than us . . . .
              Perhaps our friend in the Bronx Obstructed View Seats can "inspire" his Spankees to really do a number on our boys so we get that first pick in the draft?

Comment

Perhaps our friend in the Bronx Obstructed View Seats can "inspire" his Spankees to really do a number on our boys so we get that first pick in the draft?
                I think we'll need a lot more losing than just to your, 'Spankees'...

Comment

• Originally posted by KenFougere View Post
                  I think we'll need a lot more losing than just to your, 'Spankees'...
                  Henry Owens makes his big league debut Tuesday night against NY. The Sox have four lefties in the starting rotation.

Comment

Henry Owens makes his big league debut Tuesday night against NY. The Sox have four lefties in the starting rotation.

You already know how much disdain I have for the Yankees, and I'd love to sweep them out of the park and be their #1 spoilers. There's one attainable goal left for the Sox this year and that is to not finish in last place again . . .

(also Yankees don't finish in 1st place, but I think they will.)

Comment

• 24 hours and 49 minutes until Red Sox @ Yankees!

Originally posted by TonyK View Post
                      I'd love to help you guys get the #1 draft pick! :clown:
                      WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Comment

• Originally posted by YankeeMan View Post
                        I'd love to help you guys get the #1 draft pick! :clown:
                        I heard the injury bus just pulled out of Yankee Stadium with yet another starting pitcher on it. What's that up to now...a forearm strain, heatstroke, and a limp wrist. The good news is the cavalry arrives on Wednesday from Scranton as Vinnie Barbarino is scheduled to make his big league debut.

Comment

For a bunch of baseball fans, you guys sure like to talk about basketball a lot lately. I wonder why that is... :clown:

[ATTACH]149327[/ATTACH]
                          You guys want to talk basketball some more? Football season is coming too... :clown:

LOL.png
                          Update -- Season Series: 7 - 3

BTW, Ken, your mailbox is full.
                          WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Comment

You guys want to talk basketball some more? Football season is coming too... :clown:

[ATTACH]149589[/ATTACH]
                            Update -- Season Series: 7 - 3

BTW, Ken, your mailbox is full.

You are answering your own posts again. The Hudson River Fever must have spread into the Bronx. We only lost by one touchdown and a field goal.

I hope your pitching holds up through the playoffs. Tanaka is hittable and I wouldn't count on called strikes below the knees from every umpire. CC and Barbarino are up next and that sounds like hits to me. You should have taken that Pineda trade I offered to you last month.
                            Last edited by TonyK; 08-05-2015, 06:24 AM.

Comment

• y e s !

[ATTACH]149603[/ATTACH]

Comment

• AFC Title Game: 45-5 Get over it!

Originally posted by YankeeMan View Post

[ATTACH]149606[/ATTACH]
                                Excuse me, but who cheated in the Super Bowl? (Exactly, nobody. 'nuff said) -
                                Patriots-SB-Ring-06-16-15.png
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by KenFougere; 08-05-2015, 09:58 PM. Reason: Correcting YankeeMan, as usual . . . . .

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X