• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :gt
    Go astros
    Go mets

Comment

• Originally posted by Hammerin Hank
      Hooray! But where did that come from, D-man? Anywho, we all know Boston is going to win the division.:gt
      Yeah, right. We've already lost 2 of 3 to each of the AL contending teams and we're still up by 3 1/2 games. If they could win instead of worrying about offensive stats, they'd be leading us by that, not behind.

Oh well, I guess we'll have to drag ourselves up. Heck, if they don't want 1st, we'll unwrap the prize and take it ourselves! Just tink, 16 LOB tonight, Clemens went 7 1/3, gave up only 1 run, Orosco and Nelson blow the win, Rivera allows a leadoff HR and single in the 9th, and we still won 2 against Baltimore. Boone goes BOOM, as does Soriano!

Ugly win done all wrong, but better than pretty losses.
      Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
      Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
      THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
      Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

• at the end of 4 1/2 innings the red snox are losing 2-4.
        International League Fourm and Pacific Coast League Fourm Triple A Baseball

"The dumber a pitcher is, the better. When he gets smart and begins to experiment with a lot of different pitches, he's in trouble. All I ever had was a fastball, a curve and a changeup and I did pretty good."
        Dizzy Dean.

9 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!

19261931193419421944 1946196419671982

Comment

• Originally posted by drillerman
          at the end of 4 1/2 innings the red snox are losing 2-4.
          GO SEATTLE! If I have to wear that stupid av & sig bashing my boy, then see like 10,000 Starbucks in Manhattan, they might as well do some good.

Spank the Chowdas all weekend!
          Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattingly
            GO SEATTLE! If I have to wear that stupid av & sig bashing my boy, then see like 10,000 Starbucks in Manhattan, they might as well do some good.

Spank the Chowdas all weekend!
            sry ken they tied it.

"The dumber a pitcher is, the better. When he gets smart and begins to experiment with a lot of different pitches, he's in trouble. All I ever had was a fastball, a curve and a changeup and I did pretty good."
            Dizzy Dean.

9 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!

Comment

• grand slam mariners

Dizzy Dean.

9 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!

Comment

• I'll bet that Mueller wishes he hadn't dropped the ball now. Ichiro smacks one out after having swung at pitches out of the zone. Now Benitez is on after having ducked the Yanks last weekend. Even he can't blow the game for them.

Sayonara!

Comment

• Originally posted by drillerman
                  grand slam mariners
                  Correction my friend, grand slam ICHIRO!

Comment

• yes very true i didn't want to risk spelling his name wrong . theni would have ticked off all the mariners fans. so i can't win lol

Dizzy Dean.

9 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!

Comment

• How can you mis-spell Ichiro?

Comment

• i can mispell kat.

Dizzy Dean.

9 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!

Comment

• And Ken, I'm sorry that the Red Sox are going to lose tonight. *evilish grin*

Comment

• don't matter ken 2018 is when the red sox will win the world series again.

Dizzy Dean.

9 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by tearforamariner
                              And Ken, I'm sorry that the Red Sox are going to lose tonight. *evilish grin*
                              That's a win that even Yankee and Oakland fans can enjoy!

Cheers, dude!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattingly
                                That's a win that even Yankee and Oakland fans can enjoy!

Cheers, dude!
                                A's fans aren't enjoying it. They lost today, and are going to get pushed 5 games back.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X