Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, calm down! It's not like I would actually go up to him in person and start drawing on his face with a sharpie!
    2016 World Series Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattingly
      Oh, that's him? I'd offered to dig up a picture of Teddy before when I lost, but he insisted upon a regular av here. Must've made an exception.
      Because...

He's not a
      Yankee-man!
      Last edited by KenFougere; 08-25-2003, 12:00 AM.
      Ken Fougère

Comment

Originally posted by Zito75
        Dear Boston,

Thanks for beating the M's again. You can have the Wild Card, we'll take the WEST.

Kindest Regards,

Oakland

Dear Oakland,

Thanks for losing Mulder for the season and for Zito not being any good this year. Make the playoffs all you want, your not going anywhere anways.

Sincerly,
        Boston

Comment

• Originally posted by Hammerin Hank
          Oh, calm down! It's not like I would actually go up to him in person and start drawing on his face with a sharpie!
          Like you could.
          Dave Bill Tom George Mark Bob Ernie Soupy Dick Alex Sparky
          Joe Gary MCA Emanuel Sonny Dave Earl Stan
          Jonathan Neil Roger Anthony Ray Thomas Art Don
          Gates Philip John Warrior Rik Casey Tony Horace
          Robin Bill Ernie JEDI

Comment

• Dear New York,

I hate you all.

Love,
            BoSox Rule

Comment

• Dear Boston,

Love you too. Thanks for the franchise's foundation and Fenway. Need bigger seats, pitching. It's only an 85 year drought.

Love Always,
              BC498

Comment

• At least wait 'till September for this...

Originally posted by BC498
                Dear Boston,

Love you too. Thanks for the franchise's foundation and Fenway. Need bigger seats, pitching. It's only an 85 year drought.

Love Always,
                BC498
                Now Now . .
                Ken Fougère

Comment

• David Ortiz is

H O T !
                  Attached Files
                  Ken Fougère

Comment

• Originally posted by BoSox Rule
                    Dear New York,

I hate you all.

Love,
                    BoSox Rule
                    Dear Boston,

We know and we don't care.

Love,

-NYY
                    WORLD CHAMPIONS!

1923 • 1927 • 1928 • 1932 • 1936 • 1937 • 1938 • 1939 • 1941 • 1943

1947 • 1949 • 1950 • 1951 • 1952 • 1953 • 1956 • 1958 • 1961 • 1962

1977 • 1978 • 1996 • 1998 • 1999 • 2000 • 2009

Comment

• My English teacher asked today if anyone was a Yankees fan. I raised my hand, and she said, "I hate you already. You should drop out of this class. The only thing I hate more than Yankees fans are...well, no one. If you EVER wear Yankees apparel, you will be thrown out of this class."

I am going to wear my Yankees shirt tomorrow. Stupid Red Sox fans. But she is hot and I have to deal with her for 20 weeks, so I might as well come to class with the latest box scores for the BoSux. I get extra credit for naming sports stars.
                      The Tigers are the best team in Major League Baseball, everybody just has a hard time accepting it.

Comment

• Pedro still unbeaten against the Mariners, completes the 4 game sweep...

TFAM: Does a sweep mean two weeks? I forget...
                        Last edited by KenFougere; 08-25-2003, 02:57 PM.
                        Ken Fougère

Comment

• Re: Re: Re: Re: Yastrzemski's No-hitter saving catch...

Originally posted by KenFougere
                          It's "Current" events...
                          Yeah, I'll excuse you for avoiding the past if it hasn't been particularly nice to you. Hey, it's been great to us!
                          Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
                          Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
                          THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
                          Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by BoSox Rule
                            Dear New York,

I hate you all.

Love,
                            BoSox Rule
                            You hate us and you've gained ground on us recently? I figure you must know what the inevitable September results will be, right? Hee, hee!
                            Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)

Comment

• Dear Seattle,

Thanks for failing to win the 3rd game, since you knew in advance Pedro wasn't going to ruin his rep. Enjoy your country clubbing, and make sure you see Tiger and everyone down there. In the meanwhile, at least cheer on the Yanks, since you've done us no favors this 4-game series.

Thank you.

Regards,

Da Bronx

Comment

• Originally posted by KenFougere
                                [B]Since his retirement he lives in Boca' He's an avid fisherman and golfer and loves his privacy. He comes to Fenway a couple of times a year. He'll do special assignments for the Sox when asked, like scout a prospect...

Here's one that I found at the Hall of Fame website I really like:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X