Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is a better sport: baseball or rugby?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is a better sport: baseball or rugby?

What sport is better: baseball or rugby?

Baseball.
    85.71%
    Rugby.
    0%
    They are equally as good as one another.
    14.29%
    Neither -- there is another sport that in my mind anyway is better than both of them.
    0%

On Baseball Fever, I think baseball will win this poll handily. Now if you asked the question on Rugby Fever...
    They call me Mr. Baseball. Not because of my love for the game; because of all the stitches in my head.

Comment

Objectively baseball is not a great sport to play because in a game a player gets to swing the bat about 10 times (two swings per AB) and field and throw about 3-5 balls. That means you have about 15 real actions on the ball in 2.5 hours as a player, a tennis player gets that amount of ball action within the first 5 minutes of the match.

That being said I still love the game of baseball and think it is the greatest game because the pitcher batter confrontation is so exiting. That duel with all the strategy involved is so great.
      I now have my own non commercial blog about training for batspeed and power using my training experience in baseball and track and field.

Comment

A few things they have in common: Every player is expected to touch (or hit) the ball, many players will play the entire game, and making good throws are very important. I watched the recent Rugby World Cup and feel the rucks were a little confusing as I have never played the sport.
        "He's tougher than a railroad sandwich."
        "You'se Got The Eye Of An Eagle."

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X