Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Originally posted by George H Ruth View Post
    Alright, I don't know if you guys noticed, but I enjoy researching for old baseball pictures. So I've decided to start an image request, if you have anyone that you'd like me to research, then just let me know, and I'll do my possible to find those pictures. I cannot guarantee anything though.

Please be specific in your request.

I notice that BSmile and Locke40 like to research pictures as well, so they can participate in this image request with me if they like.
    Which period are you looking for. I have some pics from Dutch baseball from the twenties and one of 1913-1919 or so.

Interested?

Leave a comment:

• Bill Burgess
    replied
    I also like to search. I have found it tough to discover 19th century players.

For instance: George Gore, Jimmy McAleer, Buck Ewing, Bill Lange, Jimmy Ryan.

They took so fewer photos in those early days. Most were in the studio. But maybe your search skills can find some that I missed.

Leave a comment:

• George H Ruth
    started a topic Image request thread* Read important*

Image request thread* Read important*

Alright, I don't know if you guys noticed, but I enjoy researching for old baseball pictures. So I've decided to start an image request, if you have anyone that you'd like me to research, then just let me know, and I'll do my possible to find those pictures. I cannot guarantee anything though.

Please be specific in your request.

I notice that BSmile and Locke40 like to research pictures as well, so they can participate in this image request with me if they like.

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X