Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you looking forward to this season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you looking forward to this season?

I saw this question in the Cubs forum. But because that was related to the Cubs, I would like to ask it more general:

What are you looking forward to, this season?

In fact I am not really looking forward to the season. I will not be able to play myself because of a severe shoulder injury. It will be very hard to swallow to see my team mates play, knowing that my season is already over.

But what I am looking forward to is this: I will go to the US again this year for a vacation. I will attend a game of the High Desert Mavericks (California League) where my daughter will throw out the first pitch. Yes I am a proud dad... I always wanted to attend a minor league game, so that dream is coming true too.

Johan in the NL
    Pedro for a full year
    Tigers('Nuff said)
    Girardi with a competant team
    Angel Pagan

Comment

Your gonna love Pagan...Im still a bit ticked the Cubs traded him, hes a good young player. I remember when he hit 2 HR against the White Sox in 2006 on his birthday. That was a great game!
      "I don't like to sound egotistical, but every time I stepped up to the plate with a bat in my hands, I couldn't help but feel sorry for the pitcher."
      -Rogers Hornsby-

"People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring."
      -Rogers Hornsby-

Just a note to all the active members of BBF, I consider all of you the smartest baseball people I have ever communicated with and love everyday I am on here. Thank you all!

Comment

Hot, steaming Kahn's hot dogs.
        Dollar beers at the Gameday Cafe.
        Watching the grounds crew doctor the infield before the game.
        :radio Please check out my collection of vintage baseball recordings:

http://www.oldtimesports.net/users/AWilliams

Comment

John Maine (hopefully) finally getting a no hitter (he's been close so many times).

Sbarro pizza at Shea (it's just so damn good! ) .

Comment

Hot dogs at Yankee stadium.
            Atmosphere at the ball parks.
            Going to Dr Pepper ballpark in Frisco.
            MySpace Codes

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X