Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What ballparks are you hoping to get to this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just stayin' on the west coast this season:

giants - mays field
    opposition of the a's - oakland coliseum
    the hated dodgers - dodger stadium
    padres - petco park
    mariners - safeco field
    los angeles angels of anaheim - angel stadium of anaheim near los angeles but really truly in anaheim, no foolin'
    "you don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. just get people to stop reading them." -ray bradbury

Comment

Went to the Rays series at fenway with my wife and inlaws (inlaws are Red Sox Fans) great time aside from having our ass's handed to us all but the last game.
      All it takes for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing. -Unknown

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. -Nelson Mandela

Comment

Got to Marlins Park earlier than expected. Hoping to take my girls there later this year.

Comment

I hope, and would like to think I will get to Dodgers Stadium, Angel Stadium & maybe a game in Phoenix.
          "A hot dog at the ballgame beats roast beef at the Ritz." ~Humphrey Bogart

No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference. ~Tommy Lasorda

Comment

Here in Missouri, KC and Busch stadiums. Next summer, I'll be travelling East to visit family and I am considering driving in order to see as much as possible and do as much as possible along the way. Saving as much as I can at the present time. Flying no longer seems like a good time (gee, I wonder why.... airlines maybe?)

I'll monitor this thread all summer and maybe it will help to make some plans.
            Catfish Hunter, RIP. Mark Fidrych, RIP. Skip Caray, RIP. Tony Gwynn, #19, RIP

A fanatic is someone who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. -- Winston Churchill. (Please take note that I've recently become aware of how this quote applies to a certain US president. This is a coincidence, and the quote was first added to this signature too far back to remember when).

Experience is the hardest teacher. She gives the test first and the lesson later. -- Dan Quisenberry.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X