Skinny Pablo Sandoval?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skinny Pablo Sandoval?

I was following tonight's Nats/Giants games on mlb.com Game Day. When Pablo Sandoval came to bat this is how the graphics portrayed him. Looks like the Panda has lost about 60 lbs!

Pablo skinny.jpg
    Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls - it's more democratic.-Crash Davis

Why wasn't it on tv? I always hate viewing games like that; but it is kinda odd he had a body like that.
    "(Shoeless Joe Jackson's fall from grace is one of the real tragedies of baseball. I always thought he was more sinned against than sinning." -- Connie Mack

"I have the ultimate respect for Whitesox fans. They were as miserable as the Cubs and Redsox fans ever were but always had the good decency to keep it to themselves. And when they finally won the World Series, they celebrated without annoying every other fan in the country."--Jim Caple, ESPN (Jan. 12, 2011)

Comment

Originally posted by chicagowhitesox1173 View Post
      Why wasn't it on tv? I always hate viewing games like that; but it is kinda odd he had a body like that.
      Not sure why the game wasn't on TV. I don't have any cable TV at home so I usually listen to Giants games on the radio or on the Internet. I'm too cheap to pay for mlb.com's Internet TV package.
      Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls - it's more democratic.-Crash Davis

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X