X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain Cold Nose
    replied
    Originally posted by DownUnderDodger View Post
    Vegas was jumping on that day - weddings galore!!
    Well, it was the second wednesday of the month.

Leave a comment:

• DownUnderDodger
    replied
    Vegas was jumping on that day - weddings galore!!

Leave a comment:

• Gary Dunaier
    replied
    At the time this photo was taken it was just 3:33:33 until the official release of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows"...

(Photo taken July 20, 2007. © Gary Dunaier. Link to upload on Flickr.com: here.)

Leave a comment:

• milladrive
    replied
    Originally posted by Captain Cold Nose View Post
    I bet BBF will be hopping that day.
    lol

For the record, I was quite aware of this 12:12:12.12 on 12/12/12 well in advance. And, for the record, I too was still in Pacific Standard Time when it came and passed, having just departed from the San Francisco airport on a return flight to NYC. Normally, when I fly to another time zone, I change my wristwatch immediately upon take-off. This time, however, I waited twenty minutes until the time came and went, at which time I consciously switched to 3:13pm EST.

Leave a comment:

• Captain Cold Nose
    replied
    Originally posted by White Knight View Post
    Even greater will be January 2nd, 3,456.
    I bet BBF will be hopping that day.

Leave a comment:

• White Knight
    replied
    I always look forward to such dates and times and then miss them when they happen. June 7, 1989 was one such date.
    Even greater will be January 2nd, 3,456.

Leave a comment:

• Nimrod
    replied
    I had something somewhat along these lines.Memphis had the Mets`triple A farm club named the Memphis Blues.On 8-8-68,Yogi(wearing his #8),who was a coach with the Mets,was in town to sign autographs for us fans.It was probably around 6:30 not 8:00 though,oh well!

Leave a comment:

• TommieAgeefan
    replied
    I always look forward to such dates and times and then miss them when they happen. June 7, 1989 was one such date.
    I remember that day. The local news (I lived in Southern California at the time) had a story about a baby born at 1:23:45 AM on that date. So that was 01:23:45 6/7/89

Just realized, that baby is now a young adult! Time flies!

Leave a comment:

• Captain Cold Nose
    replied
    Originally posted by DownUnderDodger View Post
    In Las Vegas!! Just thought I would throw that in for no real reason Have a great day all!!

Leave a comment:

• DownUnderDodger
    started a topic It's 12/12/12 12:12

It's 12/12/12 12:12

In Las Vegas!! Just thought I would throw that in for no real reason Have a great day all!!

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X