Lee............. .343 Lee............. 45 Jones.............. 133
    Helton......... .333 Dunn........... 43 Pujols.............. 127
    Cabrera....... .329 Griffey......... 42 Glaus............... 124
    Bonds......... .328 Glaus.......... 41 Bonds.............. 122

mckenna AL batting - .357
    mckenna AL homers - 54
    mckenna AL RBI - 144

Comment

Who's McKenna?????? Err..... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It can't be you, your a nerd!!!
      Last edited by Sharkeater232; 11-29-2005, 05:31 AM.

Comment

Are you Ok Sharkeater?h
        Simply... TAKING BACK THE EAST IN 2007

Comment

Can we get back on track, discussing the offensive league leaders for 2006?
          Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
          Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
          THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
          Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

AL Avg. Michael Young: Led last year, plays in Ameriquest field, good protection in the lineup, 29 years old and probably in his prime.

AL HR Mark Texiera similar to Young, plays in Ameriquest, good lineup protection, will be 26 years old and certaintly won't decline

AL RBI David Ortiz In his prime, plays at Fenway, great OBP guys around him

NL Avg. Albert Pujols He's near the top every year, and I don't see Lee repeating.

NL HR Adam Dunn Plays in Great American, 26 yrs old and no signs of declining, guys like Jones and Lee aren't reliable to repeat what they did in 2005, I predict Dunn will edge out Pujols.

NL RBI Albert Pujols Assuming his teammates stay healthy.

Comment

If Manny is traded I dont see Ortiz doing as well, pitchers wont be afraid to pitch to him anymore knowing Manny is no longer on deck

and to whoever had Bonds with 122 RBI, how could Bonds have that many RBI when he didnt even have that many RBI in 2004?

Comment

NL

AVG - Pujols
                HR - A. Jones
                RBI - Pujols

AL

AVG - Teixeira
                HR - A-Rod
                RBI - Ortiz
                EAMUS CATULI!
                AC036198

Comment

NL
                  AVG. Barry Bonds .350
                  HR Andruw Jones 55
                  RBI Albert Pujols 127

AL
                  AVG. Ichiro .330
                  HR David Ortiz 50
                  RBI David Ortiz 140
                  Simply... TAKING BACK THE EAST IN 2007

Comment

Geez, this early?

Well, I can't draw up random numbers with glossy-eyed hope of 50+ HRs or .350 AVGs, but I will say that numbers will be down, again. Everyone will attribute it to steroids, which indirectly I guess it is, but not because of this new testing policy. Instead, it's because the old generation, the 80's-90's juicers (cough - OAKLAND - cough), is making it's final exit, and that whole genetically-induced undefeatable machine muscle ideal is out of pitchers' minds. We're seeing an emergence of modern baseball, the real talent, dispersed and seemingly unworthy in comparison to old records. But now is a smarter day, a time when pitchers arms aren't allowed to be broken off, a time when a team relies on a multifaceted player-- a real athlete. Slowly, 6'3 190+ sluggers will be grown out of farm systems. Not with lumberjack brute like that of Jim Thome or the Titanium casing that is [the unmentionable's] fake strength, but with the intelligence of a new age, balanced diets, routine workout schedules, restless practice of fundamentals. Essentially, high school baseball but with better players. Real athletes are what baseball needs, players who maybe if they don't hit 50 homeruns are still respectable in their athleticism. No, not everyone will be Babe Ruth because the league isn't played with 8 teams any more, but finely structured players that will far surpass him with monstrous consistency-- Alex Rodriguez and Albert Pujols. My predictions? A near-triple crown season from Albert Pujols and a move towards national league-style baseball. Hopefully, certain players that did choose to abuse the game, will fade out and not further stain the legacy of the greatest sport to ever be played.
                    P'rats in '06!

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected]
                      AL Avg. Michael Young: Led last year, plays in Ameriquest field, good protection in the lineup, 29 years old and probably in his prime.

AL HR Mark Texiera similar to Young, plays in Ameriquest, good lineup protection, will be 26 years old and certaintly won't decline

AL RBI David Ortiz In his prime, plays at Fenway, great OBP guys around him

NL Avg. Albert Pujols He's near the top every year, and I don't see Lee repeating.

NL HR Adam Dunn Plays in Great American, 26 yrs old and no signs of declining, guys like Jones and Lee aren't reliable to repeat what they did in 2005, I predict Dunn will edge out Pujols.

NL RBI Albert Pujols Assuming his teammates stay healthy.

Texiera sure is declining this year....
                      Rest in Peace Jose Fernandez (1992-2016)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X