Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which MLB caps do you have?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Which MLB caps do you have?

    Because I collect baseball caps, I was wondering which cap(s) you own.

    I have the following:

    Yankees (of course)
    Expos (old red, white and blue and the all blue)
    Mariners (two old alternate caps)
    Braves
    Brooklyn Dodgers
    Tigers (road)
    Athletics (road)
    Cardinals (home)
    Rockies (home)
    White Sox
    Padres (old navy with orange and white SD)
    Orioles
    California Angels (1991)
    Diamond Backs (road)
    Mets (alternate)
    Astros (1994-1999)
    Blue Jays (all blue with original logo)
    Phillies
    Cubs (home)
    Devil Rays (home)
    Indians (road)

  • #2
    Nice list

    I have the current Padres one and the old orange and blue one.

    I also have the current White Sox and Yankees caps

    Comment


    • #3
      I agree, lotsa caps!

      I got a few:

      Washington
      Montreal (2)
      New York Yankees
      Pittsburgh
      Cristobal

      Comment


      • #4
        Baltimore (home)
        Boston (home)
        New York Yankees (home)
        Tampa Bay (expansion hat & teal TB hat)
        Toronto (old maple leaf hat)
        Chicago WS
        Cleveland (home)
        Detroit
        Kansas City
        Minnesota
        California Angels hat
        Oakland (elephant)
        Seattle (just the diamond thing)
        Texas
        Atlanta (tomahawk, A, indian head)
        Florida (teal, black brim)
        Montreal Red White n Blue hat
        Mets (regular blue)
        Philadelphia (old and new)
        Chicago Cubs
        Cincinnati (red, black brim)
        Houston (old H with star behind it, shooting star from the 90s, rust hat, black hat, white hat)
        Milwaukee (old glove hat)
        Pittsburgh (yellow, black brim)
        St Louis
        Arizona (snake D)
        Colorado (old purple with black brim)
        Los Angeles Dodgers
        San Diego (cursive P)
        San Francisco

        Might of forgot a few

        Comment


        • #5
          Dreadlocks won't support a baseball cap unfortunately. However, I'm gonna have to figure out a way.

          Comment


          • #6
            Believe it or not I have 2 . . .

            • Red Sox {Why not wear the best, right?}
            • Yankee hat {Hey, I'm not wearing my Boston hat out in the rain and snow!} -
            Attached Files
            Ken Fougère

            Comment


            • #7
              5 Cubs hats, I won't wear another team's hat.
              A lot of people say this honor validates my career, but I didn't work hard for validation. I didn't play the game right because I saw a reward at the end of the tunnel. I played it right because that's what you're supposed to do, play it right and with respect. If this validates anything, it's that learning how to bunt and hit and run and turning two is more important than knowing where to find the little red light at the dug out camera. - Ryne Sandberg

              Comment


              • #8
                I have Red Sox, Mets and Phillies caps with me here and I have Padres and Cubs at home.
                "I think about baseball when I wake up in the morning. I think about it all day and I dream about it at night. The only time I don't think about it is when I'm playing it."
                Carl Yastrzemski

                Comment


                • #9
                  Uh, a few Yankees and A's from the Little League days, but mostly Giants hats. I'd bet that I have about 7 SF caps, probably about 4 or 5 different styles.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Most were gifts

                    My tired worn Cubs hat

                    Current White Sox fitted cap

                    Black with orange bill current Orioles with real bird

                    Navy with red & white "TC" Twins lid

                    2 dozen AAA Indy Indians in every color, style, several vintage including the Expos affiliation days. Not MLB but they sure draw interest when I travel to other ballparks.
                    Baseball is a ballet without music. Drama without words ~Ernie Harwell

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      When I was in college, I was trying to get the attention of one of the cashiers at the local sporting goods store, so:

                      Boston
                      Yankees
                      Mets
                      Cubs (All Star Game commemorative)
                      Reds
                      Twins


                      I also have a few Pirates caps (my team growing up), a couple unwearable due to 1)getting stuck in a huge storm while on the ferry between Boston and Martha's Vineyard and 2)the dog ate it.

                      Not to mention the Royals and Tigers caps I had beforehand, and the 1917 White Sox cap I purchased when it was the hot cap to have.
                      Dave Bill Tom George Mark Bob Ernie Soupy Dick Alex Sparky
                      Joe Gary MCA Emanuel Sonny Dave Earl Stan
                      Jonathan Neil Roger Anthony Ray Thomas Art Don
                      Gates Philip John Warrior Rik Casey Tony Horace
                      Robin Bill Ernie JEDI

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Cubs
                        Senators
                        Red Sox
                        Giants

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by KenFougere
                          Believe it or not I have 2 . . .

                          • Red Sox {Why not wear the best, right?}
                          • Yankee hat {Hey, I'm not wearing my Boston hat out in the rain and snow!} -
                          It must give you a nice and warm feeling when you wear the Yankees cap on cold rainy days

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Brannu
                            Dreadlocks won't support a baseball cap unfortunately. However, I'm gonna have to figure out a way.
                            A couple of sizes bigger than you would normally need... I guess.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Astro
                              Baltimore (home)
                              Boston (home)
                              New York Yankees (home)
                              Tampa Bay (expansion hat & teal TB hat)
                              Toronto (old maple leaf hat)
                              Chicago WS
                              Cleveland (home)
                              Detroit
                              Kansas City
                              Minnesota
                              California Angels hat
                              Oakland (elephant)
                              Seattle (just the diamond thing)
                              Texas
                              Atlanta (tomahawk, A, indian head)
                              Florida (teal, black brim)
                              Montreal Red White n Blue hat
                              Mets (regular blue)
                              Philadelphia (old and new)
                              Chicago Cubs
                              Cincinnati (red, black brim)
                              Houston (old H with star behind it, shooting star from the 90s, rust hat, black hat, white hat)
                              Milwaukee (old glove hat)
                              Pittsburgh (yellow, black brim)
                              St Louis
                              Arizona (snake D)
                              Colorado (old purple with black brim)
                              Los Angeles Dodgers
                              San Diego (cursive P)
                              San Francisco

                              Might of forgot a few
                              I am speechless. I thought I had a lot.

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X