New Angel Uniforms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Angel Uniforms

Here is a sneak peak of the new Angel uniforms for this season.

From the OC Register 1-18-06
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Bluesteve32; 01-19-2006, 10:46 PM.
    http://www.baseballhalloffame.org/ex...eline_1961.jpg

this is great...

Comment

So.....when do they go on sale

Comment

I saw that pic on Sunday in the Register.
        "The AL Team representing Orange County" - Joe Buck "The Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim near the Arrowhead Pond, south of Santa Barbera" - Dan Patrick "The Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim of California of USA...near San Juan Capistrano" - Peter Gammons...Chris Berman

Comment

Interesting that they use the uniforms as a symbol of this considering the unis were barely changed at all. I almost couldnt tell the difference whether it said Angels or Anaheim on the road jerseys. Most of the players had the good sense to obscure the 'aheim' with their arm or or glove or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Clash City Rocker
            Interesting that they use the uniforms as a symbol of this considering the unis were barely changed at all. I almost couldnt tell the difference whether it said Angels or Anaheim on the road jerseys. Most of the players had the good sense to obscure the 'aheim' with their arm or or glove or something.
            The Angels only had Anaheim on their road unis in 2002 and 2003. In 2004 Angels returned to the road unis and remain to this day. The Angels historically have had Angels on the road jerseys dating back to 1966 and for the first five seasons, used "Los Angeles" on the front of the road unis.
            Attached Files
            http://www.baseballhalloffame.org/ex...eline_1961.jpg

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X