No announcement yet.

Most Hated Players as Rated by Peers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought I'd mention: there's an interview with Curt Schilling over on ESPN's Page 2
    Simmons sets a new bar for fanboyism in that interview

Comment

not just funny, wags. hillarious.

"Stan Conte, regarded as one of the top experts in physical therapy and conditioning in professional sports, returns for his 14th season with the Giants and his sixth as head athletic trainer.

Prior to his promotion in 2000, he served as the team's assistant athletic trainer and coordinator of strength and rehabilitation for the previous eight years. Conte, one of the few athletic trainers to hold an additional credential in physical therapy as well as athletic training, helped redesign the Giants' strength and conditioning program in 1997.

A 1978 graduate of the School of Physical Therapy at California State University, Northridge, he lectures locally and nationally on the treatment and rehabilitation of sports injuries, and authored "Major League Disability Days: An Eleven Year Study," which was published in the prestigious medical journal American Journal of Sports Medicine.

Conte and his wife, Nancy, reside in San Carlos and have two children, Nick, a minor league catcher in the Giants organization, and Alison, a student at Santa Clara University."
      -giants web site
      "you don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. just get people to stop reading them." -ray bradbury

Comment

I'm sort of suprised to see Schilling on there. I didn't know he was that disliked by his peers. Not too suprised with most of the rest of the baseball guys on there, though I would have guessed Pierzynski would have been higher.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X