X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GiambiJuice
    replied
    Originally posted by Stolensingle View Post
    Sanchez also missed a bunch of games. And Stanton left the game with an injury last night.

But the Yankees have already set a HR record, with I think 28 consecutive games with a HR.
    29 now.

Leave a comment:

• Stolensingle
    replied
    Sanchez also missed a bunch of games. And Stanton left the game with an injury last night.

But the Yankees have already set a HR record, with I think 28 consecutive games with a HR.

Leave a comment:

• GiambiJuice
    replied
    Just imagine if Judge and Stanton, the two best home run hitters in the game, hadn't missed nearly the entire first half of the season. The Yankees would be breaking their own record quite easily.

Leave a comment:

• dominik
    replied
    Update:

1.Twins 149 (309 pace)

2. mariners 145 (283 pace- they have a handful of more games played due to the japan start)

3. Brewers 136 (278 pace)

4. Yankees 132 (270 pace)

5. Astros 130 (263 pace)

The record almost certain to be broken this year and probably by a lot.

There is also some evidence the ball is more juiced again after slightly being de juiced in 2018. Manfred even admitted this this time after the media debacle they had in 2017 when mlb denied a juiced ball and even published a "study" to prove it which later was debunked by scientists who tested the ball.

Leave a comment:

• dominik
    started a topic 2019 Team homer record chase

2019 Team homer record chase

Last year the yankees broke the record of homers of the 97 mariners to put it at 267. This year mlb homers are up again, whether it is due to analytics optimizing swings or due to a juiced ball I don't know but there are tons of homers.

so far the leaders are

1. Mariners 87 homers (306 pace)
    2. Astros 83 homers (305 pace)
    3. Twins 80 homers (301 pace)

Of course there will be regression but it is probably safe to say that one of those teams is going to break the record again and by some margin.

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X