Bonds proof you always plead innocent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonds proof you always plead innocent

I don't care if they nab you red handed ,if you plead innocent there is always a good chance some clerk will screw up and you walk.
    Man the Justice Dept has to be squirming, all that time and our money may just go right down the drain

So, demonstrating he used them earlier is good for him how?

--J.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor X View Post
      So, demonstrating he used them earlier is good for him how?

--J.D.
      It isn't a question of if. It is now a loophole that can be used to dismiss , due to the filing of an improper document
      Judge could rule to dismiss if so moved because of a clerical error.

Comment

I think the proper plea is "not guilty" rather than "innocent"
        sigpic
        Trusted Traders: MadHatter, card-closure-man, duckydps, Rockhound, huberfan, AutographCollector, bravesautographs, CardinalMike

My Wantlist/Tradelist

Check out my eBay auctions, username hudsonharden

Comment

Originally posted by lovethegame View Post
          I don't care if they nab you red handed ,if you plead innocent there is always a good chance some clerk will screw up and you walk.
          Man the Justice Dept has to be squirming, all that time and our money may just go right down the drain
          So you're saying that a clerical error will allow this case to be tossed out? On which legal grounds, counsel?
          Originally posted by lovethegame View Post
          It isn't a question of if. It is now a loophole that can be used to dismiss , due to the filing of an improper document
          Judge could rule to dismiss if so moved because of a clerical error.
          Which document was improperly filed in the Barry Bonds perjury case?
          Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
          Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
          THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
          Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

What Mattingly wrote.

--J.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattingly View Post
              So you're saying that a clerical error will allow this case to be tossed out? On which legal grounds, counsel?

Which document was improperly filed in the Barry Bonds perjury case?
              According to ESPN , the documents given to the court last week that deliver the charges to be used vs Bonds,cite a positive Nov 2001 test not as it truly was a 2000 test
              Again according to ESPN, this screwup now makes it possible to have the case vs Bonds dismissed because of the erroneous charge.

Comment

Uh . . . no.

--J.D.

Comment

Pleading "not guilty" just because there's a slight chance for a mistake to occur isn't the right way to do things.

By that logic, everyone should go play lotto, since "Fred Smith" won, and there's always that slight chance that you'll win.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDxgNjMTPIs

Comment

Originally posted by Wade8813 View Post
                    Pleading "not guilty" just because there's a slight chance for a mistake to occur isn't the right way to do things.

By that logic, everyone should go play lotto, since "Fred Smith" won, and there's always that slight chance that you'll win.
                    I don't think people on the hot seat worry about "the right way to do things" as much as they do getting off for any reason

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor X View Post
                      Uh . . . no.

--J.D.
                      uh maybe
                      Bonds filed for dismissal based on the prosecutions clerical errors

Comment

Let me rephrase it - if your goal is getting off for any reason, banking on someone goofing probably isn't the way to go. The odds aren't in your favor.
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDxgNjMTPIs

Comment

Next thread: "Bonds coughs"

The only things Bonds has been proof of is that we can run a subject so far into the ground that even Skin and Bones and ESPNFan aren't around talking about it anymore.

This is now the 21st thread about steroids on the first two pages of CE.
                          Last edited by Westlake; 02-24-2008, 12:44 AM.
                          Originally posted by Domenic
                          The Yankees should see if Yogi Berra can still get behind the plate - he has ten World Series rings... he must be worth forty or fifty million a season.

Comment

Originally posted by Westlake View Post
                            Next thread: "Bonds coughs"

Do you have a link as to what caused this?

Comment

Originally posted by Wade8813 View Post
                              If I had a multi-millionaire's legal team presiding over the machine that spits out the balls, I'd be more inclined to buy a ticket!
                              THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT COME WITH A SCORECARD

In the avy: AZ - Doe or Die

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X