Tragedy for Vlad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tragedy for Vlad

Poor Vlad lost 3 of his cousins in a car accident. He's been given the day off.

Here's the link.

My condolences to Vlad
    Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Poor Vlad

Condolences to him and his family

Comment

Originally posted by Ontarioguy
      Poor Vlad lost 3 of his cousins in a car accident. He's been given the day off.

Here's the link.

My condolences to Vlad
      Just one day off? Geez, the Angels seem a little stingy.
      Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls - it's more democratic.-Crash Davis

Comment

Ouch. My condolences to Vlad.

Comment

To each of his cousins of the ex-Expo player who've tragically lost their lives:

R-I-P

R-I-P

R-I-P
          Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
          Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
          THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
          Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

This is extremely sad, especially knowing that Vlad is extremely close to his family, he lives in the same house with his family.

Condolences to Vlad, best offensive player ever to have worn the Expos uniform and my personal favourite player.

Comment

I'm not sure, but doesn't/didn't one of Vlad's cousins play pro ball? No matter, this is a terrible loss for Vlad and I hope he'll get through this alright.
              A lot of people say this honor validates my career, but I didn't work hard for validation. I didn't play the game right because I saw a reward at the end of the tunnel. I played it right because that's what you're supposed to do, play it right and with respect. If this validates anything, it's that learning how to bunt and hit and run and turning two is more important than knowing where to find the little red light at the dug out camera. - Ryne Sandberg

Comment

Originally posted by E.Banks#14
                I'm not sure, but doesn't/didn't one of Vlad's cousins play pro ball? No matter, this is a terrible loss for Vlad and I hope he'll get through this alright.
                Yeah, I think I have heard that Vlad and Wilson Guerrero had a cousing playing (maybe he was a pitcher) in the minors. No clue, though if he was in this accident. I can't imagine something like that happening to me. It's just unfathomable how much this has to suck for Vlad.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by giantsalltheway16
                  Yeah, I think I have heard that Vlad and Wilson Guerrero had a cousing playing (maybe he was a pitcher) in the minors. No clue, though if he was in this accident. I can't imagine something like that happening to me. It's just unfathomable how much this has to suck for Vlad.
                  Wilton, not Wilson. I has shocked to hear the news on KSPN Radio 710. Scoscia gave Vlad as much time as needed to recover. He is my all time favorite player, fan favorite and overall a great icon to the MLB. Good Luck Vladdy, my prayers to you.
                  "The AL Team representing Orange County" - Joe Buck "The Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim near the Arrowhead Pond, south of Santa Barbera" - Dan Patrick "The Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim of California of USA...near San Juan Capistrano" - Peter Gammons...Chris Berman

Comment

Originally posted by Honus Wagner Rules
                    Just one day off? Geez, the Angels seem a little stingy.
                    Yeah they do, and Benji Molina would have to agree!
                    WAR? Prove it!

Trusted Traders: ttmman21, Dalkowski110, BoofBonser26, Kearns643, HudsonHarden, Extra Innings, MadHatter, Mike D., J.P., SShifflett

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X