Him or Him?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peter Angelos

(Illitch ranked himself up there with the devil when he forced Comerica down our throats and took Tiger Stadium away from the fans )

Ivan Rodriguez or Mickey Cochrane?

Comment

While I have alot of fond memories of Tiger Stadium, it was pretty rundown and lacking in modern amenities. I think it would have been replaced no matter who the owner was. I hold Illitch's unwilling to spend on the Tigers while having the highest payroll in hockey against him alot more.

Cochrane still has the edge over Rodreguiz for me, but if Ivan keeps adding to his record....

Jason Varitek or Jorge Posada?

Comment

Posada, mainly because he's got way more power than Varitek, which is fairly rare among catchers.

Rocket or Pedro?
        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Rocket. he doesn't get injured every season.

Rocket or Big Unit?
          AL East Champions: 1981 1982
          AL Pennant: 1982
          NL Central Champions: 2011
          NL Wild Card: 2008

"It was like coming this close to your dreams and then watching them brush past you like a stranger in a crowd. At the time you don't think much of it; you know, we just don't recognize the significant moments of our lives while they're happening. Back then I thought, 'Well, there'll be other days.' I didn't realize that that was the only day." - Moonlight Graham

Comment

that one's been done.

brian giles or chipper jones?

Comment

Didn't know that we couldn't get more than 1 persons opinion on it, so sorry.

"It was like coming this close to your dreams and then watching them brush past you like a stranger in a crowd. At the time you don't think much of it; you know, we just don't recognize the significant moments of our lives while they're happening. Back then I thought, 'Well, there'll be other days.' I didn't realize that that was the only day." - Moonlight Graham

Comment

woah, no offense or nothing, just didn't see any point in repitition.

don't mind me, nothing to see here...

Comment

Ah, sorry. Not only did we have to spend $500 dollars on a new computer, but we found out our only car's transmission is bunked and that's gonna cost 2K. Didn't mean to redirect my anger at yah. =/

Comment

Giles is a very underrated star, but I'd take Jones.

Edgar Renteria or Orlando Caberra?

Comment

Renteria, because he's coming in to his own as a hitter. The two have nearly identical defensive stats in terms of errors and range factors. Also, Renteria is actually a year younger than Cabrera. I found that surprising, actually.

Mark Prior or Roy Oswalt?
                      Catfish Hunter, RIP. Mark Fidrych, RIP. Skip Caray, RIP. Tony Gwynn, #19, RIP

A fanatic is someone who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. -- Winston Churchill. (Please take note that I've recently become aware of how this quote applies to a certain US president. This is a coincidence, and the quote was first added to this signature too far back to remember when).

Experience is the hardest teacher. She gives the test first and the lesson later. -- Dan Quisenberry.

Comment

When fully healthy, it's surely Prior. Both appear to be injury prone, though, yet both are big game pitchers.

Albert Pujols vs. Alex Rodriguez

Comment

it's cool, DC.

gah, beaten again. i'll take a-rod right now because pujols seems to be struggling (for him.) later on? i dunno...

adam dunn or miguel cabrerra?
                          Last edited by tibber; 05-19-2004, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Pujols. Pujols is younger (possibly) and I feel A-Rod is overrated as a hitter due to Seattle and Texas, but with his defense he might sneak right about Pujols.

Manny Ramirez or Jason Giambi?

Comment

manny seems to be more consistant.

same question as above .

Comment

I think Miguel Caberra is going to be a huge star. Dunn just anothe rpower guy. And I was surprised Renteria is younger than Orlando Caberra. It seems like Edgar has been around forever.

Aramis Rameriz or Milke Lowell?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X