Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TonyK
    replied
    Where did he find the two mouseketeers that are sitting behind him?

Leave a comment:

• Sean Casey
    replied
    Maybe he's been spending too much time in San Francisco.

Leave a comment:

• Mattingly
    replied
    Originally posted by E.Banks#14
    Here's Paula again; this picture is from today.
    [ATTACH]5548[/ATTACH]
    Oh Gawshskies. Just when I was about to eat my dinner.

Talk about a "woman" with some meat on "her" bones.
    Originally posted by BoSox Rule
    Bonds can't win with some people.
    Got us away from talking about 715 & 756, didn't it?

Leave a comment:

• BoSox Rule
    replied
    Bonds can't win with some people.

Leave a comment:

• Williamsburg2599
    replied
    whell they do say if you take steriods and stop, you go crazy so that might explain it.

Leave a comment:

• E.Banks#14
    replied
    Here's Paula again; this picture is from today.
    Barry Bonds 3-1-06.JPG

Leave a comment:

• Mattingly
    replied
    Originally posted by VTSoxFan
    OMG....

Milady Wells needs some serious electrolysis, and Milady Cone just ought not to wear a skirt that short with those knees.....
    To my knowledge, he was the most famous man in drag, long before queens like Boy George, Lipsinka (some guy in NYC) and others arrived on the scene (villagevoice.com carries the NYC scene on that).

Please note that he also didn't have two tree trunks tied together that were called legs, nor two wooden barrels as a chest, nor arms the size of firemen's legs, unlike Barry!

SNL must like those men in drag things. Heck, even #1 Yankee fan, Rudy Giuliani has done a "Rudia" thing there as well.
    Last edited by Mattingly; 03-01-2006, 02:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• efin98
    replied
    OMG....

Milady Wells needs some serious electrolysis, and Milady Cone just ought not to wear a skirt that short with those knees.....
    They don't look half bad! They make better women then Jeter

Leave a comment:

• Dontworry
    replied
    Originally posted by Captain Cold Nose
    I, for one, think this speaks volumes about Bonds's sense of humor. He looks like he's really enjoying himself and not taking himself oh so seriously as a lot of people have been led to believe.
    Interesting that you mention bonds " goodside ".

I came across this article yesturday on bonds, actually something worth reading.

http://www.sportsshooter.com/news/751

Leave a comment:

• VTSoxFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Mattingly
    At least Flip played it off well. "She" also had a boyfriend named "Killer" to protect "her".

I couldn't find a pic of the 2002 thing where Jeter hosted. However, I found this pic of Mrs Wells, Cone and Jeter (note the unshaven "Mrs" Wells):
    OMG....

Leave a comment:

• Mattingly
    replied
    I agree... this just cracks me up to no end. Makes me think of the old Flip Wilson show when he dressed up as "Geraldine" - "What you see is what you get!"

Remember when Jeter, Wells and Cone dressed up in drag for a SNL skit a few years ago?

(Actually, "Bonita" is prettier than most of the high-society women I see every day in my store.... )
    At least Flip played it off well. "She" also had a boyfriend named "Killer" to protect "her".

I couldn't find a pic of the 2002 thing where Jeter hosted. However, I found this pic of Mrs Wells, Cone and Jeter (note the unshaven "Mrs" Wells):
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• VTSoxFan
    replied
    I, for one, think this speaks volumes about Bonds's sense of humor. He looks like he's really enjoying himself and not taking himself oh so seriously as a lot of people have been led to believe.
    I agree... this just cracks me up to no end. Makes me think of the old Flip Wilson show when he dressed up as "Geraldine" - "What you see is what you get!"

Remember when Jeter, Wells and Cone dressed up in drag for a SNL skit a few years ago?

(Actually, "Bonita" is prettier than most of the high-society women I see every day in my store.... )

Leave a comment:

• Mattingly
    replied
    Yeah, but you shoulda seen what he looked like when putting on all that stuff.

Leave a comment:

• efin98
    replied
    He knew it would be recorded by every media source in the southwest and went over the top in biggest way possible- and it worked!

He went all out in the skit: hair, clothes, mannerisms, even throwing in a "call me" in as well. Simply hilarious!

He wasn't even the funniest person there, the rookies were much funnier than Bonds. They deserve more notoriety than Bonds.

Leave a comment:

• Boston Boxer
    replied
    That was the same thing i was thinking Cold...good to see

Leave a comment:

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X