Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barry Bonds Exposed! He's a juicer!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Barry Bonds Exposed! He's a juicer!

    Here it is folks, breaking news on CNN.

    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...x.html?cnn=yes
    WAR? Prove it!

    Trusted Traders: ttmman21, Dalkowski110, BoofBonser26, Kearns643, HudsonHarden, Extra Innings, MadHatter, Mike D., J.P., SShifflett

  • #2
    Bonds Steroids Use Revealed in Book?

    So I go on the internet and right on the front page of CNN.com is a picture of Barry Bonds and a caption that says, "Bonds bombshell: Book details slugger's steroid use." CNN.com is my homepage, and for something in sports to capture the main headline, usually means its a pretty big deal.

    Here is a link to the SI.com article about the book.

    Thoughts anyone?

    Comment


    • #3
      Anyone esle besides me get a sick feeling thier stomach as they were reading that?
      "I think about baseball when I wake up in the morning. I think about it all day and I dream about it at night. The only time I don't think about it is when I'm playing it."
      Carl Yastrzemski

      Comment


      • #4
        Absolutely disgusting. This game has become a f#+*ing joke. How? How can one human have such an ego and play games with the faith of millions? What a fraud.
        "Here's a crazy thought I've always had: if they cut three fingers off each hand, I'd really be a great hitter because then I could level off better." Paul Waner (lifetime .333 hitter, 3,152 lifetime hits.

        Comment


        • #5
          What gets me is the fact that he thought he'd never get caught. What a jackass.
          WAR? Prove it!

          Trusted Traders: ttmman21, Dalkowski110, BoofBonser26, Kearns643, HudsonHarden, Extra Innings, MadHatter, Mike D., J.P., SShifflett

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by runningshoes53
            Anyone esle besides me get a sick feeling thier stomach as they were reading that?
            not really, no. unless you are referring to the two authors at any rate.

            Comment


            • #7
              The authors describe how Bonds turned to steroids after the 1998 season because he was jealous of McGwire. Bonds hit 37 home runs in '98 -- a nice total and the fourth most of his career at that point -- but he was ignored by fans and the media who were captivated by McGwire's 70 home runs and his duel for the record with Sammy Sosa, who hit 66 that year.


              Well, if nobody else is going to pat me on the back, then as per Bonds, "F--- off, I'll do it myself!"
              THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT COME WITH A SCORECARD

              In the avy: AZ - Doe or Die

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by DoubleX
                So I go on the internet and right on the front page of CNN.com is a picture of Barry Bonds and a caption that says, "Bonds bombshell: Book details slugger's steroid use." CNN.com is my homepage, and for something in sports to capture the main headline, usually means its a pretty big deal.

                Here is a link to the SI.com article about the book.

                Thoughts anyone?
                This was merged from another thread started at the same time.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I for one will wait for the book to come out and to actually read it to see how strong the author's sources and information. But right now, it's not looking good at all for Barry.

                  If this stuff is true, and is substantiated in the book, then I think Barry needs to walk away right now. The last thing the game needs is for him to be chasing Ruth and Aaron with this information now out there.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by rockin500
                    not really, no. unless you are referring to the two authors at any rate.
                    Yeah..they're lying, no doubt.

                    I won't bother to add the little sarcasm thingy.
                    "I think about baseball when I wake up in the morning. I think about it all day and I dream about it at night. The only time I don't think about it is when I'm playing it."
                    Carl Yastrzemski

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by runningshoes53
                      Yeah..they're lying, no doubt.

                      I won't bother to add the little sarcasm thingy.
                      i dont care if they are lying or not. They're probably telling the truth, but it doesnt change the fact that they are anything but muckrakers.

                      besides, they are using grand jury testimony. testimony that is supposed to be sealed. But i guess thats ok in your book since its aimed at bringing down barry.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by rockin500
                        i dont care if they are lying or not. They're probably telling the truth, but it doesnt change the fact that they are anything but muckrakers.

                        besides, they are using grand jury testimony. testimony that is supposed to be sealed. But i guess thats ok in your book since its aimed at bringing down barry.
                        It's not like they stole the testimony. Someone must have leaked it to them, so blame the leak. You can't blame them for exposing information that was put out there for them.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I'm sure there are other threads about this, but it is obvious Bonds has used steroids for years.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            For those with a tv, one of the author's is being interviewed on CNN right now.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by rockin500
                              i dont care if they are lying or not. They're probably telling the truth, but it doesnt change the fact that they are anything but muckrakers.

                              besides, they are using grand jury testimony. testimony that is supposed to be sealed. But i guess thats ok in your book since its aimed at bringing down barry.
                              Is mudrakers a euphamism for telling the truth, or is it for finally getting fans out thier denial?
                              "I think about baseball when I wake up in the morning. I think about it all day and I dream about it at night. The only time I don't think about it is when I'm playing it."
                              Carl Yastrzemski

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X