• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hiddengem
    replied
    [QUOTE=SideWalks Of Ny]
    Originally posted by hiddengem

Just consider me a normal humanbeing. It's natural to try and gain an edge in sports.
    Ok, so we should consider all those that took Roids and Greenies before the testing policy, normal?

Leave a comment:

• hiddengem
    replied
    Originally posted by ESPNFan
    Hidden Im just glad that you had to do all the explaining....
    Wern't you the one that wrote this? :

Well if you think the only comment that has any truth to it was about the dependance factors of the drug then your pretty ignorant.

AND LOL @ Wikipedia. The guy who writes the scripts for Sponge Bob could be the one posting the Steroid Info.
    Actually I found that particular page to be quite accurate.

So whats the over under on how long it takes 20 tabs of winny a day to turn your liver into pate`?
    For the last time, nobody takes 20 tabs of winny a day. Give me a break.

Leave a comment:

• ESPNFan
    replied
    Hidden Im just glad that you had to do all the explaining....
    AND LOL @ Wikipedia. The guy who writes the scripts for Sponge Bob could be the one posting the Steroid Info.

So whats the over under on how long it takes 20 tabs of winny a day to turn your liver into pate`?

Leave a comment:

• SideWalks Of Ny
    replied
    [QUOTE=hiddengem]
    Originally posted by SideWalks Of Ny

So should I consider you a cheat or a Felon?
    Just consider me a normal humanbeing. It's natural to try and gain an edge in sports.

Leave a comment:

• runningshoes
    replied
    I'll bet he's a bouncer.

Leave a comment:

• hiddengem
    replied
    [QUOTE=SideWalks Of Ny]

Oh believe me I know they enhance performance. I've taken multiple types of amphetamines/greenies before, and it's helped me perform better at athletics and my job, which is physical.

Leave a comment:

• SideWalks Of Ny
    replied
    [QUOTE=hiddengem]

Quite a bit, guys wouldn't take them if it didn't improve their performance. They have been used for decades now.
    Oh believe me I know they enhance performance. I've taken multiple types of amphetamines/greenies before, and it's helped me perform better at athletics and my job, which is physical.

I just dont understand people who criticize steroid apologists who say steroids dont help, but then say amphetamines do nothing at all. Both of the drugs enhance performance if properly used, if they didnt players wouldnt risk their lives to take the drugs knowing the health risk they both pose.

Leave a comment:

• runningshoes
    replied
    2.) Here's a good article on it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winstrol
    I wouldn't go around referencing Wikidpedia if I were you.

Information is supplied by users and is well know for being incorrect.

Leave a comment:

• hiddengem
    replied
    Originally posted by Sultan_1895-1948
    You're right. I probably worded that wrong when I said they were taken to decrease side effects of the others. They do all serve their own purpose, you're right, usually those purposes compliment eachother very nicely. Such with the HGH and the Clomid. Why the cattle roid though HG, what do you know about that. All I've heard is that it improves the quality of muscle in cattle. Does it have something to do with the fibers in the muscle? Or do you know?

Cattle Roid? I don't know which one they are talking about, but roids in cattle are used to "beef" them up. Horses use steroids to make them run faster, get stronger and last longer, the same reason humans use them.

Leave a comment:

• hiddengem
    replied
    [QUOTE=SideWalks Of Ny]

What about greenies, and how much do they benefit an athlete ?
    Quite a bit, guys wouldn't take them if it didn't improve their performance. They have been used for decades now.

Leave a comment:

• SideWalks Of Ny
    replied
    [QUOTE=hiddengem]

I'm sure..but not to the extent it became.
    What about greenies, and how much do they benefit an athlete ?

Leave a comment:

• SideWalks Of Ny
    replied
    Great example This guy admitted he had no clue what he was doing, and you want to use him?

The first part is true, and its used to gain speed and quickness. Sprinters love the stuff. Combine that with something to gain some size and strength, watch out.

Ok, so now do you understand why I thought your comments were rediculous and uneducated at best?

You said Pills, nothing about Stanozolol(winstrol) And nobody takes 20 pills of Winny at the same time. Unless each tablet is of very low Mg's.
    1.) I already said it was a pale comparison, though I dont think he was taking anywhere near the amount bonds has possibly taken.

2.) Here's a good article on it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winstrol

3.) Uneducated at best ? Geez, I wouldnt say that, I know people who use the drugs, and benefit from them, and I've never seen any of them say or use the gigantic amount bonds might of used, and the combination taken at the sametime.

4.) Well, I read steroid pills, So I would assume possibly winstrol, who knows.

" According to the book, Bonds gulped as many as 20 pills at a time and was so deeply reliant on his regimen that he ordered Anderson to start "cycles" -- a prescribed period of steroid use lasting about three weeks -- even when he was not due to begin one. "

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...x.html?cnn=yes

Leave a comment:

• Sultan_1895-1948
    replied
    HGH is used for the ligament benefits that most players use it in combination with steroids because it will prevent the ligament and connective tissue injuries as well as failure thats associated with Anabolic Steroid use.
    And it also increases bone mass/density

Leave a comment:

• hiddengem
    replied
    [QUOTE=SideWalks Of Ny]

BTW, Interesting that you knew house, is his original statement about steroids being rampant in the 60's and 70's true ?
    I'm sure..but not to the extent it became.

Leave a comment:

• hiddengem
    replied

1.) Yes, that's exactly what I said, see tom house.
    Great example This guy admitted he had no clue what he was doing, and you want to use him?
    2.) I believe winstrol is used to lose fat while retaining lean body mass. It's very potent and strong.
    The first part is true, and its used to gain speed and quickness. Sprinters love the stuff. Combine that with something to gain some size and strength, watch out.

3.) Beats me, I dont even know what horse steroids are, which is what house used.
    Ok, so now do you understand why I thought your comments were rediculous and uneducated at best?

5.) 20 tablets of Stanozolol ?
    You said Pills, nothing about Stanozolol(winstrol) And nobody takes 20 pills of Winny at the same time. Unless each tablet is of very low Mg's.

Leave a comment:

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X