World Baseball Classic Final

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Baseball Classic Final

Who will win tonight's final of the inaugural WBC?
    Please vote and add why; or do you think Bud will declare a tie?
    Cuba
    48.00%
    Japan
    48.00%
    Tie
    4.00%
    Baseball is a ballet without music. Drama without words ~Ernie Harwell

japan has posted a very stingy team era while cuba's is sitting in the mid-3s.
    both teams have given up the gopher ball.

i say cuba wins 6-4 in an upset of sorts, pointing only to their fiery, intense emotions.
    "you don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. just get people to stop reading them." -ray bradbury

Comment

I said tie, not because i think thats gonna happen, but frankly i have no idea whos gonna win. Should be a great game.

Comment

I say Japan, I just love their style of play and Ichiro is the best player on both teams.

Comment

How can you not go for Cuba tonight? Seriously, I mean given our strong hold against them and all combined with the fact that the USA loss let Japan move on to the Semi's.
          "I believe in the soul ... the small of a woman's back, the hanging curveball, high fiber, good scotch, that the novels of Susan Sontag are self-indulgent, overrated crap. I believe Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone. I believe there ought to be a constitutional amendment outlawing Astroturf and the designated hitter."

Comment

I like Cuba winning this. Should be a good game and close right up to the end. And it would be an awsome story if Cuba wins the WBC.
            go sox.

Pigskin-Fever

Comment

Regardless of the outcome, this event has been great for baseball. I'm under the impression that w/o the USA or Dominican in the finals, it will make for a better event in the years to come. I think you will see more guys jumping at the chance to play next time around.
              Custom Made Wood Bats and Bamboo

Comment

Originally posted by Nomtoc
                How can you not go for Cuba tonight? Seriously, I mean given our strong hold against them and all combined with the fact that the USA loss let Japan move on to the Semi's.
                Uhhh, because I dont like Cuba? If Japan wins ok, but if Cuba wins they will be able to say they have the best players, better than the MLB, Japan and any other country...

I wish Cuba would have lost in the 1st round and went 0-3...

Go JAPAN!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X