Roger Clemens' secret revealed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roger Clemens' secret revealed!

Reported today on the Dan Patrick show: Roger Clemens keeps his edge by putting Icy Hot™ in his jock strap. Clemens never wants to be comfortable on the mound and a little burning down below helps him stay on his game. Not sure yet if I want to do the same thing before I go wait tables tonight.

BTW, anyone know where this falls in baseballs PED policy?
    sigpic
    Trusted Traders: MadHatter, card-closure-man, duckydps, Rockhound, huberfan, AutographCollector, bravesautographs, CardinalMike

My Wantlist/Tradelist

Check out my eBay auctions, username hudsonharden

Eh. It's not as exciting as someone peeing on his hands.
    Unlike most other team sports, in which teams usually have an equivalent number of players on the field at any given time, in baseball the hitting team is at a numerical disadvantage, with a maximum of 5 players and 2 base coaches on the field at any time, compared to the fielding team's 9 players. For this reason, leaving the dugout to join a fight is generally considered acceptable in that it results in numerical equivalence on the field, and a fairer fight.

Comment

That's why he's known as such a FIREBALLER.

Get it? Fireballer? Huh? Huh?

Ahhhh....never mind.

Comment

Originally posted by hudsonharden
        Reported today on the Dan Patrick show: Roger Clemens keeps his edge by putting Icy Hot™ in his jock strap. Clemens never wants to be comfortable on the mound and a little burning down below helps him stay on his game. Not sure yet if I want to do the same thing before I go wait tables tonight.

BTW, anyone know where this falls in baseballs PED policy?
        All depends. Was his Icy Hot laced with anything? Did he also use "Icy Cream" and "Icy Clear"?
        Originally posted by nascarfn5
        Eh. It's not as exciting as someone peeing on his hands.
        Must've been interesting from 1999-2003 when Clemens threw to Posada, right?

Oh, and after the inning ends, don't touch the ball.

To commemorate, Jerry Lee Lewis will sing this song:

You shake my nerves and you rattle my brain
        Too much love drives a man insane
        You broke my will, oh what a thrill
        Goodness gracious great balls of fire

Last edited by Mattingly; 03-30-2006, 09:12 AM.
        Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
        Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
        THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
        Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

I have nejoyed watching Roger pitch all of these past seasons but all I have to say about this revalation is OUCH!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X