No announcement yet.

Crosby ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One undeserved MVP per Oakland shortstop per decade please.

Also going out on a limb is fine, but not doing it for its own sake. Hey Dan Miceli for MVP- its "out on a limb."

Travis Hafner, Grady Sizemore, Jim Thome, are all picks that have sufficient "out on a limb-ness" that are also plausible.

You wanna go out on a limb and make a cool pick- how about predicting that Santana will not only win the Cy, but the MVP too?...
    THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT COME WITH A SCORECARD

In the avy: AZ - Doe or Die

Comment

Originally posted by Astro
      Crosby was the AL Rookie of the Year in 2004 I do believe...

How is that not doing anything YET?
      Yes, but he won the RoY while hitting .239. How is that impressive? :o
      Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls - it's more democratic.-Crash Davis

Comment

How's that campaign? He's the Howard Dean of the 2006 MVP race, I guess.
        (fantasy football)
        JM: Only did that for a couple of years and then we had a conspiracy so it kind of turned me sour. Our league's commissioner, Lew Ford(notes) at the time, was doing some shady things that ... I'd rather not talk about [laughs].
        DB: Isn't he in Japan right now?
        JM: I don't know where Lou is right now. He's probably fleeing the authorities [laughs].

Comment

Originally posted by digglahhh
          You wanna go out on a limb and make a cool pick- how about predicting that Santana will not only win the Cy, but the MVP too?...
          Or Liriano, and the ROY to boot!
          WAR? Prove it!

Trusted Traders: ttmman21, Dalkowski110, BoofBonser26, Kearns643, HudsonHarden, Extra Innings, MadHatter, Mike D., J.P., SShifflett

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X