Bonds is in for a tough Season!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonds is in for a tough Season!!!

Bond's Walking off the field gets a Syringe thrown at him...Let the ridicule begin.

Seemed like he handled it ok though, just took it off the field.

"I just put it off the field so no one would get hurt,"
    I bet he's really saving it for later.
    http://www.socaluncensored.com - SoCal Wrestling

Comment

what's in a needle? padre fan shows no class

Fans used to give the needle with some clever comment or well-timed verbal jab.
      East Coast fans always seemed to be the most sharp, and the most well-versed in a player's problems.

Just ask them, they'll tell you.

On Monday night, some nimrod in San Diego threw an actual needle at Barry Bonds. Nice, clown.

Can't expect much in the way of orginality from Padres fans. It isn't exactly Sports Central down there. The Clippers started there. The Chargers continue to be an NFL embarrassment. The Padres haven't won squat.

Another San Diego genius had a sign that read "Barroid." Another dim blub in a light fixture of the clueless.

Every fan has the right to yell, to have a say. But be funny. Don't be "that guy." Say something original.

Or sit down, shut up, and watch the game.

Maybe East Coast fans are more clever. We'll see soon enough.
      -sfgate.com
      "you don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. just get people to stop reading them." -ray bradbury

Comment

Originally posted by west coast orange and black
        East Coast fans always seemed to be the most sharp, and the most well-versed in a player's problems.

On Monday night, some nimrod in San Diego threw an actual needle at Barry Bonds. Nice, clown.

Can't expect much in the way of orginality from Padres fans. It isn't exactly Sports Central down there. The Clippers started there. The Chargers continue to be an NFL embarrassment. The Padres haven't won squat.

Another San Diego genius had a sign that read "Barroid." Another dim blub in a light fixture of the clueless.

Every fan has the right to yell, to have a say. But be funny. Don't be "that guy." Say something original.

-sfgate.com
        Yeah well I dont see the Raiders or 49ers doing anything last year. The problem is that San Diego is such a great city that players who play here get spoiled. Really I dont see what bashing the city does for you man.

Comment

The Padres haven't won squat.
          When was the last time the San Francisco Giants won the World Series? Oh yeah...
          http://www.socaluncensored.com - SoCal Wrestling

Comment

-sfgate.com
            It wasn't an actual needle WC, it was just the plastic part, and it was an oversized one. Looked more like a turkey baster than a syringe casing. It was a pretty classless move, no matter how you feel about him. That crap shouldn't go on. Boo and curse at him, hold up a sign if you must; but that was no good.

Comment

To me, I couldn't care less which city this happened in. I think that the *INDIVIDUAL* who did this could've used some class, rather than being so blatant about it.

As to who has or hasn't won a WS, what's the difference? Play hard, play to win. It's a philosophy that's worked for many the past few years.
              Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
              Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
              THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
              Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

Originally posted by Mattingly
                To me, I couldn't care less which city this happened in. I think that the *INDIVIDUAL* who did this could've used some class, rather than being so blatant about it.

As to who has or hasn't won a WS, what's the difference? Play hard, play to win. It's a philosophy that's worked for many the past few years.
                If everyone were to use class, this whole thing would slip by unnoticed.

People are pissed and they're showing it.
                "I think about baseball when I wake up in the morning. I think about it all day and I dream about it at night. The only time I don't think about it is when I'm playing it."
                Carl Yastrzemski

Comment

BigStellyPADRES4LIFE: ...I dont see what bashing the city does for you man.

i didn't. i never would.
                  "you don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. just get people to stop reading them." -ray bradbury

Comment

Steven Bryant: When was the last time the San Francisco Giants won the World Series? Oh yeah...

and? yer point?

Comment

Sultan: It wasn't an actual needle WC...

do you really think that i needed this explanation, sultan?
                      you oughtta know me better than that by now.

the other stuff, though, is spot on.

Comment

Originally Posted by west coast orange and black
                        Can't expect much in the way of orginality from Padres fans. It isn't exactly Sports Central down there. The Clippers started there. The Chargers continue to be an NFL embarrassment. The Padres haven't won squat
                        Let’s set the record straight about the San Diego fans and the sports scene in San Diego. You mention that the Clippers started in San Diego, wrong the franchise originated in Buffalo. The owner responsible for bringing the Buffalo Braves to San Diego thought so much of the scene in San Diego that he traded his franchise for the Braves his franchise was the Boston Celtics. The Chargers an embarrassment? Their record over the last two seasons combined is 21-11, the combined record for that period by the entire bay area NFL representation is 15-49. The Padres have not won squat? Can you say defending Western Division Champions? As far as the bonehead who threw the syringe at Bonds he is a bonehead.I know that situations of a violent behavior increase by about 45% when the Giants come to San Diego.

Comment

sfgate, who authored the words, started out on the right foot by calling the individual who threw an item onto the field of play a "nimrod". but then the article fell off the tracks when the entire city of san diego was indicted.

the article got back on course, slightly, ridiculing the owner of the unoriginal, gradeschool sign, but then popped off again at san diego, which has tons of classy people residing in it.

nb: the words of the article are not my own.

Comment

Blowfly: Let’s set the record straight...

what would help to set the record straight is a true understanding of the complete article.
                            see above.

Comment

sfgate, who authored the words, started out on the right foot by calling the individual who threw an item onto the field of play a "nimrod". but then the article fell off the tracks when the entire city of san diego was indicted.

the article got back on course, slightly, ridiculing the owner of the unoriginal, gradeschool sign, but then popped off again at san diego, which has tons of classy people residing in it.

nb: the words of the article are not my own.
                              Looks like you need to start using your own words, Tony.

See how easy it is to be misunderstood?
                              "I think about baseball when I wake up in the morning. I think about it all day and I dream about it at night. The only time I don't think about it is when I'm playing it."
                              Carl Yastrzemski

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X