• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The entire AL West will finish 81-81.
    SOUVENEZ-VOUS LES EXPOS!!!
    "The future's uncertain and the end is always near" - Jim Morrison

Comment

The Yanks are set to strand about 10,000 men on base, especially in the 1st inning with 2 RISP, the heart of the power lineup at bat or on deck.
      Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
      Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
      THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
      Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

Colorado will finish in 1st place in the NL West
        SOUVENEZ-VOUS LES EXPOS!!!
        "The future's uncertain and the end is always near" - Jim Morrison

Comment

Newest slugger

Former Red Sox SP turned Reds SP/Slugger Bronson Arroyo is on pace to hit 30HR, 30RBI, walk 30 times, 1.000BA, and go 30-0 for the 81-81 Cincinnati NL club.

Ken Griffey Jr. is on pace to hit 60+HR and move into fifth on the all-time list behind Willie Mays.
          Last edited by trosmok; 06-02-2006, 05:49 AM.
          Baseball is a ballet without music. Drama without words ~Ernie Harwell

Comment

Originally posted by Nails
            He'll hit 80 strikeouts within the next 15 days at the rate he's going.
            Like father, like son.
            Johnson and now Goligoski gone.
            I hope that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by trosmok
              Former Red Sox SP turned Reds SP/Slugger Brandon Arroyo is on pace to hit 30HR, 30RBI, walk 30 times, 1.000BA, and go 30-0 for the 81-81 Cincinnati NL club.
              Is this also a Tim McCarver joke, I hope?
              It's "Bronson."
              "Anything less would not have been worthy of me. Anything more would not have been possible." - Carl Yastrzemski

Comment

Drabbit!

Originally posted by trosmok
                Former Red Sox SP turned Reds SP/Slugger Brandon Arroyo is on pace to hit 30HR, 30RBI, walk 30 times, 1.000BA, and go 30-0 for the 81-81 Cincinnati NL club.
                I'm glad for Arroyo, more convinced that to trade a pitcher away....yes, I know Crisp is doing well; I believe pitching more important than all else.
                Varitek=Future Red Sox Manager
                Boston Boxer - a Real Hero

Comment

Nice catch

Originally posted by SoxSon
                  Is this also a Tim McCarver joke, I hope?
                  It's "Bronson."
                  Yes, it wasn't McCarver, but close enough. For nearly four innings the motormouth working the AM broadcast here (didn't get his name, but he won't be missed) kept calling him "Brandon," after mangling his last name horribly and giving up. Fortunately one of the faithful had the sense to correct him, and Bronson A. was referred to as simply "the Reds pitcher" until he was lifted.
                  Last edited by trosmok; 04-06-2006, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Sadly Nomar is on pace to sit out the season.

Dodgers will have an 81-81 record with 1215 runs for and 1215 runs against.
                    "A hot dog at the ballgame beats roast beef at the Ritz." ~Humphrey Bogart

No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference. ~Tommy Lasorda

Comment

Off to a fast start

Ivan "I of the Tiger" Rodriguez is on pace to hit over.650 with 75HR and about 200 2B.

Comment

Ramon Hernandez is on pace to bat 1.000. Nick Markakis is on pace to break Barry Bonds' single-season walks and home run records. Pedro Martinez is on pace to sit out the season.

Comment

The Detroit Tigers are on pace to belt 432 HR this season beating the record help by the Mariners by 168.
                          I signed with the Milwaukee Braves for three-thousand dollars. That bothered my dad at the time because he didn't have that kind of dough. But he eventually scraped it up.~Bob Uecker

"While he had a total of forty home runs in his first two big-league seasons, it is unlikely that Aaron will break any records in this department." ~ Furman Bisher, Atlanta Journal and Constitution "journalist"

Comment

I'm on pace to watch exactly 0 full games this season, as I fell asleep during the first two televised games here. h

Gonna snap the streak on Sunday night though, mark my words.
                            Ask me to change my sig! Sig changed 7 times, last change requested by MapleSyrupMan!

...Just so you all know, I love being quoted. Even if you're ripping apart my post as awful and stupid, I don't care. Quote me.

Officially boycotting all threads with steroid talk; let's focus on the good of the game.

Comment

After 3 games...
                              Chris Shelton on pace to hit 216 HR's
                              Detroit Tigers on pace to hit 810 HR's as a team
                              Chairman Emeritus of the r/baseballHOF

Comment

Originally posted by EricGotMunsoned
                                After 3 games...
                                Chris Shelton on pace to hit 216 HR's
                                Detroit Tigers on pace to hit 810 HR's as a team
                                216 homeruns... thats gotta be some kind of record of something

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X