Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Evan Longoria Is Dating Playmate Jaime Edmondson....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dominik View Post
    you californians are so liberal. Of course I know what you mean, I am european. you can see boobs in our TV.
    This is an election campaign season in America, so we're seeing a lot of boobs on our TV's too right now.
    They call me Mr. Baseball. Not because of my love for the game; because of all the stitches in my head.

Comment

Originally posted by ol' aches and pains View Post
      This is an election campaign season in America, so we're seeing a lot of boobs on our TV's too right now.
      naked boobs in america?
      I now have my own non commercial blog about training for batspeed and power using my training experience in baseball and track and field.

Comment

naked boobs in america?
        Well, if one subscribes to the premium cable channels, such as HBO or Showtime, yes.

But I was really referring to the first definition of boob as it relates to the political campaigns.

boob 1 (buːb)

— n
        1. an ignorant or foolish person; booby
        2. ( Brit ) an embarrassing mistake; blunder
        3. a female breast
        They call me Mr. Baseball. Not because of my love for the game; because of all the stitches in my head.

Comment

Well, if one subscribes to the premium cable channels, such as HBO or Showtime, yes.

But I was really referring to the first definition of boob as it relates to the political campaigns.

boob 1 (buːb)

— n

3. a female breast
          thanks. my english is not good enough to know this term.
          I now have my own non commercial blog about training for batspeed and power using my training experience in baseball and track and field.

Comment

wouldn't it be funny if he would date Eva Longoria?
            Rats! You stole the joke I was going to make when I saw this thread!

Seriously if Evan Longoria got married to Eva Longoria that would be convenient because then they wouldn't have to worry about the age-old P.C. question: should the wife take the man's last name or keep her own. Either way it works!

Comment

thanks. my english is not good enough to know this term.
              Believe me, your English is fine. If we had to post in whatever your first language is, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Comment

I don't think Evan has ever met Eva Longoria. She's well over 10 years older than Evan by the way.
                Last edited by Honus Wagner Rules; 02-20-2012, 12:09 AM.
                Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls - it's more democratic.-Crash Davis

Comment

Originally posted by UnderPressure View Post
                  I already asked Captain Cold Nose about this and he said yes as long as our wives/girlfriends don't find out.
                  Lol...............
                  All it takes for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing. -Unknown

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. -Nelson Mandela

Comment

Originally posted by Honus Wagner Rules View Post
                    I don't thing Evan has even met Eva Longoria. She's well over 10 years older than Evan by the way.
                    No haven't met personally but after the Rays won the ALCS she sent him a bottle of wine and something else and Evan sent her a couple Signed Jerseys

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. -Nelson Mandela

Comment

boob 1 (buːb)

— n
                      3. a female breast
                      LMFAO! Couldn't agree more and living in florida its every other commercial!

Originally posted by Seattle1 View Post
                      Rats! You stole the joke I was going to make when I saw this thread!

Seriously if Evan Longoria got married to Eva Longoria that would be convenient because then they wouldn't have to worry about the age-old P.C. question: should the wife take the man's last name or keep her own. Either way it works!

Lol I don't think they have ever met face to face bro

Comment

Originally posted by Honus Wagner Rules View Post
                        I don't thing Evan has even met Eva Longoria. She's well over 10 years older than Evan by the way.
                        with her last man it didn't stop her.

Comment

I don't know if Evan and Eva have actually met face to face but they are aware of their similar names and had a bit of fun with it. I think Evan gave Eva a Rays jersey and she sent him a bottle of champagne (after he made the '08 All Star Game). They know it's a big goof. Link
                          Last edited by Mr. Laser Beam; 02-19-2012, 02:39 PM.
                          It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Comment

Oh grow up Evan!
                            Born to an age where horror has become commonplace, where tragedy has, by its monotonous repetition, become a parody of sorrow, we need to fence off a few parks where humans try to be fair, where skill has some hope of reward, [and] where absurdity has a harder time than usual getting a ticket." -- Thomas Boswell, 1984

Comment

The man's taking a page out of the Charlie Sheen playbook. Playboy is supposed be fantasy. For some, it's options.
                              Religion: Yankeeist

"Hanging out with him sucks because all the women flock to him. Let's see, he's been on the cover of GQ, is rich and famous, hits for average and power and is a helluva nice guy." - Tim Raines on Derek Jeter

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Laser Beam View Post
                                I don't know if Evan and Eva have actually met face to face but they are aware of their similar names and had a bit of fun with it. I think Evan gave Eva a Rays jersey and she sent him a bottle of champagne (after he made the '08 All Star Game). They know it's a big goof. Link
                                Posted that already lol

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X