Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you think Matt Moore will start this season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you think Matt Moore will start this season?

Triple A Durham or with the Rays?

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?...#disqus_thread
    All it takes for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing. -Unknown

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. -Nelson Mandela

I think Rays, this guy has some incredible stuff.

Comment

Just FYI, there's a Rays subforum too.
      My top 10 players:

1. Babe Ruth
      2. Barry Bonds
      3. Ty Cobb
      4. Ted Williams
      5. Willie Mays
      6. Alex Rodriguez
      7. Hank Aaron
      8. Honus Wagner
      9. Lou Gehrig
      10. Mickey Mantle

Comment

I read he will not have an innings limit this year.
        Chop! Chop! Chop!

Comment

Originally posted by RDB_SoxFan View Post
          I think Rays, this guy has some incredible stuff.
          Uhhhh ok

Originally posted by GiambiJuice View Post
          Just FYI, there's a Rays subforum too.
          I know this but this is also current so i thought i would ask....

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. -Nelson Mandela

Comment

Lets see how he does in ST.
            San Francisco Giants, World Series Champions in 2010, 2012, and 2014!!!

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts" ~ Albert Einstein

"Royals wear crowns, but Champions Kiss the Ring" ~ Jeremy Affeldt

Comment

Originally posted by RaysFan_98 View Post
              Uhhhh ok
              Well, he does, dont you agree?

Comment

Well, he does, dont you agree?
                Indeed but i am hoping its not another Wade davis disaster

Comment

oh ok. i hate to ask this and dive off topic but what do you mean by Wade Davis disaster?

Comment

Matt Moore just might have the best pure stuff in baseball at the moment (didnt say he was the best pitcher). Wade Davis, quite frankley, doesnt. The two really arent comparable.
                    "all the mets road wins against the dodgers this year have occured at Dodger Stadium"---Ralph Kiner

"Blind people came to the park just to listen to him pitch"---Reggie Jackson, talking about Tom Seaver

Comment

oh ok. i hate to ask this and dive off topic but what do you mean by Wade Davis disaster?
                      Wade was thought to the next up and coming and was touted so by Rays management and news media around here after his great amazing rookie season wade has been a disaster never know what you may get from the kid. And on top of that after his rookie year Rays signed him to a long term deal.

Comment

Wade was thought to the next up and coming and was touted so by Rays management and news media around here after his great amazing rookie season wade has been a disaster never know what you may get from the kid. And on top of that after his rookie year Rays signed him to a long term deal.
                        He's still just 26 with only two full seasons under his belt. His rookie season wasn't infinitely better than last year. Unless you consider '09 his rookie year.
                        "No matter how great you were once upon a time — the years go by, and men forget,” - W. A. Phelon in Baseball Magazine in 1915. “Ross Barnes, forty years ago, was as great as Cobb or Wagner ever dared to be. Had scores been kept then as now, he would have seemed incomparably marvelous.”

Comment

Originally posted by bluesky5 View Post
                          He's still just 26 with only two full seasons under his belt. His rookie season wasn't infinitely better than last year. Unless you consider '09 his rookie year.
                          What he did in the post season was great since the rest of the pitching staff sucked donkey kong

Comment

the rest of the pitching staff sucked donkey kong
                            Hahaha, anyhow...

Moore looks like he has potential and if Davis falters he could easily be hooked for Moore. The Rays have a "good" problem.
                            "No matter how great you were once upon a time — the years go by, and men forget,” - W. A. Phelon in Baseball Magazine in 1915. “Ross Barnes, forty years ago, was as great as Cobb or Wagner ever dared to be. Had scores been kept then as now, he would have seemed incomparably marvelous.”

Comment

Originally posted by bluesky5 View Post
                              Hahaha, anyhow...

Moore looks like he has potential and if Davis falters he could easily be hooked for Moore. The Rays have a "good" problem.
                              Taking half my qoute is.... Just nevermind.................

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X