Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddy Garcia

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Freddy Garcia

    Perhaps Garcia should contact jamie Moyer on how to pitch with no fastball...watching yanks/tigers game and conversation keeps coming up about his velocity/fastball

  • #2
    Guess who Felix Hernandez's biggest hero was growing up? Freddy Garcia! And they are both from Venezuela, and both play(ed) for the Mariners! Only with Felix he will have a little different career as he will remain with the Mariners for his full 20-year MLB career instead of moving on to other teams like Freddy Garcia!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Seattle1 View Post
      Guess who Felix Hernandez's biggest hero was growing up? Freddy Garcia! And they are both from Venezuela, and both play(ed) for the Mariners! Only with Felix he will have a little different career as he will remain with the Mariners for his full 20-year MLB career instead of moving on to other teams like Freddy Garcia!
      Better get him some adequate support if that is to happen. They Mariners have likely cost him 20 wins (on the low end) by way of that offense.
      "No matter how great you were once upon a time — the years go by, and men forget,” - W. A. Phelon in Baseball Magazine in 1915. “Ross Barnes, forty years ago, was as great as Cobb or Wagner ever dared to be. Had scores been kept then as now, he would have seemed incomparably marvelous.”

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by bluesky5 View Post
        Better get him some adequate support if that is to happen. They Mariners have likely cost him 20 wins (on the low end) by way of that offense.
        I know it sucks, I feel so bad for him sometimes. On a team with better offense he probably would have been a 20-game winner his Cy Young year (instead of onlyt 13-12). But the funny thing is it doesn't seem to bother him, or make him want to demand a trade or anything like that. Maybe this will be the year he starts getting some better run suport.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Seattle1 View Post
          I know it sucks, I feel so bad for him sometimes. On a team with better offense he probably would have been a 20-game winner his Cy Young year (instead of onlyt 13-12). But the funny thing is it doesn't seem to bother him, or make him want to demand a trade or anything like that. Maybe this will be the year he starts getting some better run suport.
          Gotta respect him for that.
          "No matter how great you were once upon a time — the years go by, and men forget,” - W. A. Phelon in Baseball Magazine in 1915. “Ross Barnes, forty years ago, was as great as Cobb or Wagner ever dared to be. Had scores been kept then as now, he would have seemed incomparably marvelous.”

          Comment

          Ad Widget

          Collapse
          Working...
          X