Fireworks in Fenway.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fireworks in Fenway.....

So tonight Moralas tried to bean scott a few different times and then beaned him in the leg lead to a benches clearing..... Then a Fan Dumped beer on BJ upton fan said something Racial about Price.

RT @TBTimes_Rays: #Rays Maddon also called it "careless incompetence" that can get Boston's own players hurt.

RT @620wdae: Rays Manager Joe Maddon says "we will respond, I can promise you that" #Rays #MLB #RedSox

Valentine on Luke Scott getting hit: "Maybe it was the ghost of Fenway Past remembering that he bad mouthed all our fans and our stadium."

Rays manager Joe Maddon was strong in condemning the Red Sox, calling their actions a "weak, cowardly effort on their part" and insinuating "the hit" was put on by the coaches.

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/baseb...chippy/1232157

Thoughts? I wasn't able to watch the game as i went to movie and a dinner with my kids and wife Holy fawk i have never seen this much drama since the 2008 series. I would say what i really think of the Sox but i think i would get in trouble on here. Scott has a legit beef thats back to back series with the Sox that they have hit scott.

Also in bobby V's Post game conference he basically admitted to ordering the hit.
    Last edited by RaysFan_98; 05-25-2012, 10:18 PM.
    All it takes for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing. -Unknown

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. -Nelson Mandela

Luke Scott is a gigantic whineass that gets everything he deserves, and the Rays started it with the tweets and hitting of Gonzalez a few weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Seels View Post
      Luke Scott is a gigantic whineass that gets everything he deserves, and the Rays started it with the tweets and hitting of Gonzalez a few weeks ago.
      Ah, baseball in the 21st. century. Players get beaned on the field because somebody tweeted something?
      They call me Mr. Baseball. Not because of my love for the game; because of all the stitches in my head.

Comment

Originally posted by ol' aches and pains View Post
        Ah, baseball in the 21st. century. Players get beaned on the field because somebody tweeted something?
        Or someone has a career ended because of a comment off-the-field and his teammate feels he needs to kick with metal spikes..
        Mike Hopper
        Former Gateway Grizzlies Intern

Comment

Its not our fault the Sox thought they could hurt our player so Moore retaliated plus a-gone decided to open his mouth and say he was gonna hit a HR when in fact he did not.

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. -Nelson Mandela

Comment

What I want to know is how many times does a pitcher have to throw at the batter( but, miss him) for the umpire to see intent when he finally does hit him?

Comment

Originally posted by quagmire View Post
              What I want to know is how many times does a pitcher have to throw at the batter( but, miss him) for the umpire to see intent when he finally does hit him?
              Apparently more then 4.....

Comment

Originally posted by RaysFan_98 View Post
                Its not our fault the Sox thought they could hurt our player so Moore retaliated plus a-gone decided to open his mouth and say he was gonna hit a HR when in fact he did not.
                Luke Scott started it all when he was talking trash about Red Sox fans and called Fenway a dump. He deserved to get hit by a couple pitches.

Comment

Originally posted by RDB_SoxFan View Post
                  Luke Scott started it all when he was talking trash about Red Sox fans and called Fenway a dump. He deserved to get hit by a couple pitches.
                  Three games in a row in which we have played yall? Well he did prove how easy he can get under yalls skins thats for dam sure.

Comment

Our? You're not on the Rays.

Hard to say Moore retaliated when Price said prior to the game A-gon would be hit. Obviously Agon is going to have a large degree of difficulty baking up hitting a homer, especially when he gets hit once taking away a chance.

You come off as a real whiny excuse maker, just like Maddon and Scott.

Comment

Three games in a row in which we have played yall? Well he did prove how easy he can get under yalls skins thats for dam sure.
                      Luke Scott has had a history with the Red Sox, something that isn't exactly undocumented.

Comment

None of this is retaliation for Will Rhymes, is it?
                        It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Comment

Our? You're not on the Rays.

Hard to say Moore retaliated when Price said prior to the game A-gon would be hit. Obviously Agon is going to have a large degree of difficulty baking up hitting a homer, especially when he gets hit once taking away a chance.

You come off as a real whiny excuse maker, just like Maddon and Scott.
                          Luke Scott has had a history with the Red Sox, something that isn't exactly undocumented.
                          Getting a little upset because the sox are in last.Calling maddon whiny is just ignorance considering he is one of the most well liked and respected managers in baseball and where has Luke Scott ever whined?
                          Last edited by RaysFan_98; 05-28-2012, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Laser Beam View Post
                            None of this is retaliation for Will Rhymes, is it?
                            That was dealt with when A-Gone got beamed they decided to beam scott later in that game.

Comment

And you come off as troll. Getting a little upset because the sox are in last. Calling maddon whiny is just ignorance considering he is one of the most well liked and respected managers in baseball and where has Luke Scott ever whined?
                              I'm not the upset one, I don't really care about it, I just find it hilarious that you're an apologist for everything / anything the Rays do.

When has Luke Scott ever whined? Seriously dude google it. Guy has a history of being stupid, from being a 911 truther, an Obama birther, and crying about Fenway. Luke Scott should get hit because he's Luke Scott and doesn't really need additional reasoning.

Call me a prick, but I'll freely admit the current version of the Red Sox has issues, just take off the rose colored glasses every now and then.
                              Last edited by milladrive; 05-29-2012, 06:34 AM. Reason: Removed flame from quote.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X