• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dominik
    replied
    Originally posted by 9RoyHobbsRF View Post
    one word - bandbox
    I think those shots would have been HRs in most parks. Cains shot was right down the line about 8 rows deep or so. most stadiums are short down the line (pilly is about 335 or so which is maybe a little below average). and hamels shot was really deep.

Leave a comment:

• Rich the Giants fan
    replied
    really did ok except he elevated a 2 strike pitch to Howard who got a 3 run HR

Howard is infamous for chasing 2 stirke pitches and Cain threw one right in his wheelhouse

Giants out hit them like 12-5 and really the one bad pitch to Howard kept the Phils in the game (Victorino also got a bloop 2 strike hit prior to Howard's HR)
    He didn't elevate it nearly enough.

Leave a comment:

• Rich the Giants fan
    replied
    one word - bandbox
    Sure played like one today.

Leave a comment:

• 9RoyHobbsRF
    replied
    really did ok except he elevated a 2 strike pitch to Howard who got a 3 run HR

Howard is infamous for chasing 2 stirke pitches and Cain threw one right in his wheelhouse

Giants out hit them like 12-5 and really the one bad pitch to Howard kept the Phils in the game (Victorino also got a bloop 2 strike hit prior to Howard's HR)

Leave a comment:

• chicagowhitesox1173
    replied
    one word - bandbox
    Man I was really hyped up for this game too. I figured i'd get a win out of one of em. Matt Cain did pitch a really nice game earlier in the week.

I'm sure he'll be due for another good one this upcoming week.

Leave a comment:

• 9RoyHobbsRF
    replied
    one word - bandbox

Leave a comment:

• chicagowhitesox1173
    started a topic Matt Cain and Cole Hamels homeruns

Matt Cain and Cole Hamels homeruns

Matt Cain and Cole Hamels hit homeruns off each other today in the same inning. Should tell ya what kind of day they each had.

The feat hasn't happened since 1990. Not sure if 1990 the two pitchers hit homeruns in same inning.

I swear I dont think either of these guys had two quality games in a 2 start week. Both of em are on my fantasy team.

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X