Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Rangers: Neftali Will Get TJ Surgery

From rotoworld.com via twitter

Neftali Feliz needs Tommy John elbow surgery.

Not a surprise but still disappointing news. Feliz was scratched from a rehab start Sunday at Triple-A Round Rock after feeling renewed discomfort in his throwing elbow and was diagnosed with a torn ulnar collateral ligament on Monday. He'll be out through most of the 2013 regular season.

Just in case anybody didn't know that there was a high chance.
    "Chuckie doesn't take on 2-0. Chuckie's hackin'." - Chuck Carr two days prior to being released by the Milwaukee Brewers

Ouch. So much for the relief to starter move.
    46 wins to match last year's total

Comment

Yeah it's a show-stopper. Ogando was considered to take over a spot, but Oswalt's been flat out brutal so far. The Rangers, early in the season, were top-3 in the AL of keeping runs down. I think now they're around 7-10 and their offense hasn't been as huge since Hamilton's been very mortal since July 1.

With the upgrades the Angels made, and the positive attitude from the A's players, the Rangers could actually be in trouble. I just don't think Dempster is the total answer.
      Last edited by Ben Grimm; 07-31-2012, 02:51 PM.
      "Chuckie doesn't take on 2-0. Chuckie's hackin'." - Chuck Carr two days prior to being released by the Milwaukee Brewers

Comment

Ouch and another blow to the Rangers pitching
        All it takes for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing. -Unknown

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. -Nelson Mandela

Comment

I won't lie: I'm scared. Of course, the Rangers have been slumping lately, and perhaps they're due to bounce back a bit. They have a lot of talent on that roster.
          Baseball Junk Drawer

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X