Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim Lincecum & Matt Cain are roiders and here is why.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Lincecum & Matt Cain are roiders and here is why.

It is obvious.

BALCO right in their backyard.

Barry Bonds connection.

Just look at them.

San Francisco Giants are notorious cheaters dating all the way back to Willie Mays and his greenie abuse.

I'd make this a poll but it is obvious so no point.
    Bleeding Cardinal Red since 1985
    In the stands for every home playoff game since then -- 2006 and 2011 were well worth the wait!

Are you kidding?

all giants players are roiders because bonds was?
    I now have my own non commercial blog about training for batspeed and power using my training experience in baseball and track and field.

Comment

friends the ignore button is very useful on this forum
      1. The more I learn, the more convinced I am that many players are over-rated due to inflated stats from offensive home parks (and eras)
      2. Strat-O-Matic Baseball Player, Collector and Hobbyist since 1969, visit my strat site: http://forums.delphiforums.com/GamersParadise
      3. My table top gaming blog: http://cary333.blogspot.com/

Comment

as I just did
        1. The more I learn, the more convinced I am that many players are over-rated due to inflated stats from offensive home parks (and eras)
        2. Strat-O-Matic Baseball Player, Collector and Hobbyist since 1969, visit my strat site: http://forums.delphiforums.com/GamersParadise

Comment

Originally posted by dominik View Post
          Are you kidding?

all giants players are roiders because bonds was?
          The evidence is much more than just the Bonds connection. Read. I give a detailed list on why they are roiders. Plus you have Melky Cabrerra getting popped this season. You know he was sharing his stuff and was not the only Giant cheater.

The Giants are notorious cheaters. The San Francisco way man. Total cheaters.
          In the stands for every home playoff game since then -- 2006 and 2011 were well worth the wait!

Comment

Do you not know who the damn hitting coach of the Cardinals is you fool? Thanks for all the negative attention you're bringing Cards fans here.

We are all forever in your debt.
            "Herman Franks to Sal Yvars to Bobby Thomson. Ralph Branca to Bobby Thomson to Helen Rita... cue Russ Hodges."

Comment

Roiders on the Storm? Ghost Roiders? Easy Roiders?
              smoker

Comment

Originally posted by StanTheMan View Post
                Do you not know who the damn hitting coach of the Cardinals is you fool?
                Yes, one of the greatest hitters of all time and judging by the Cardinal offense the past two years, one of the greatest hitting coaches of all time.

Thanks for all the negative attention you're bringing Cards fans here.

We are all forever in your debt.
                Pretty pathetic that you care about status in a virtual realm... then you couldn't even pick a better place than this?

My case against Lincecum and Cain remains unchallenged.

Comment

If I was gonna call out a Giants pitcher it would be Barry Zito not Matt Cain and especially Lincecum. Honestly I seriously doubt any of them are using though. I'm pretty impressed with Barry Zito this year too. The way the Giants reacted to Melkey shows alot on how they feel about steroid users. I don't wanna make anyone think Barry Zito is a user either but if your gonna make a crazy accusation like that then Barry Zito would be the guy. I would say he's 99 percent not a user though.

I always wished the Giants woulda kept Bonds for another year and I don't really know why they didn't sign him to a one year contract for 2008 but I think they probably wanted this steroid cloud that hung over them to go away. I think Bonds became a distraction and the Giants wanted a new image maybe. I felt Giants were kinda saddened that Melkey got caught and I don't think they condone steroids at all.

I think the Giants have done a good job building a new image and team through their farm system. It's unfortunate Melkey Cabrerra was using but I doubt anyone else on that team is.
                  "(Shoeless Joe Jackson's fall from grace is one of the real tragedies of baseball. I always thought he was more sinned against than sinning." -- Connie Mack

"I have the ultimate respect for Whitesox fans. They were as miserable as the Cubs and Redsox fans ever were but always had the good decency to keep it to themselves. And when they finally won the World Series, they celebrated without annoying every other fan in the country."--Jim Caple, ESPN (Jan. 12, 2011)

Comment

Originally posted by chicagowhitesox1173 View Post
                    If I was gonna call out a Giants pitcher it would be Barry Zito not Matt Cain and especially Lincecum. Honestly I seriously doubt any of them are using though. I'm pretty impressed with Barry Zito this year too. The way the Giants reacted to Melkey shows alot on how they feel about steroid users. I don't wanna make anyone think Barry Zito is a user either but if your gonna make a crazy accusation like that then Barry Zito would be the guy. I would say he's 99 percent not a user though.

I always wished the Giants woulda kept Bonds for another year and I don't really know why they didn't sign him to a one year contract for 2008 but I think they probably wanted this steroid cloud that hung over them to go away. I think Bonds became a distraction and the Giants wanted a new image maybe. I felt Giants were kinda saddened that Melkey got caught and I don't think they condone steroids at all.

I think the Giants have done a good job building a new image and team through their farm system. It's unfortunate Melkey Cabrerra was using but I doubt anyone else on that team is.
                    IMO the only reason they kept Bonds the last few years was for the record

Comment

Originally posted by cardsfanatic View Post
                      It is obvious.

Barry Bonds connection.

Just look at them.

San Francisco Giants are notorious cheaters dating all the way back to Willie Mays and his greenie abuse.

I'd make this a poll but it is obvious so no point.
                      TROLL TroLL TROLL TroLL TROLL TroLL TROLL TroLL TROLL TroLL TROLL TroLL TROLL TroLL TROLL TroLL TROLL TroLL TROLL TroLL TROLL TroLL TROLL TroLL TROLL TroLL TROLL TroLL TROLL TroLL TROLL TroLL TROLL TroLL TROLL TroLL TROLL TroLL TROLL TroLL TROLL TroLL TROLL TroLL TROLL TroLL TROLL TroLL TROLL TroLL TROLL TroLL TROLL TroLL TROLL TroLL TROLL TroLL TROLL TroLL TROLL TroLL TROLL TroLL TROLL TroLL TROLL TroLL TROLL TroLL TROLL TroLL TROLL TroLL TROLL TroLL TROLL TroLL TROLL TroLL TROLL TroLL TROLL TroLL TROLL TroLL TROLL TroLL TROLL TroLL TROLL TroLL TROLL TroLL TROLL TroLL TROLL TroLL TROLL TroLL TROLL TroLL TROLL TroLL TROLL TroLL TROLL TroLL TROLL TroLL TROLL TroLL TROLL TroLL TROLL TroLL TROLL TroLL TROLL TroLL TROLL TroLL TROLL TroLL TROLL TroLL TROLL TroLL
                      This week's Giant

#5 in games played as a Giant with 1721 , Bill Terry

Comment

Cardinal Fanatic you have been here for along time I think your gonna regret some of the things you said tonight. I'm a pretty new guy here but I wouldn't want a older member here gone and I do like reading the older posts here because the older members have some good ones. Hopefully your not gonna get in trouble for all this.
                        "(Shoeless Joe Jackson's fall from grace is one of the real tragedies of baseball. I always thought he was more sinned against than sinning." -- Connie Mack

"I have the ultimate respect for Whitesox fans. They were as miserable as the Cubs and Redsox fans ever were but always had the good decency to keep it to themselves. And when they finally won the World Series, they celebrated without annoying every other fan in the country."--Jim Caple, ESPN (Jan. 12, 2011)

Comment

I agree on the troll call. Someone want to shut this thread down?
                          “There can be no higher law in journalism than to tell the truth and to shame the devil.” Walter Lippmann

"Fill in any figure you want for that boy (Mantle). Whatever the figure, it's a deal." - Branch Rickey

Comment

Originally posted by 9RoyHobbsRF View Post
                            IMO the only reason they kept Bonds the last few years was for the record
                            Yeah I know but he seemed like he could still play. The fans in SF loved him and he wanted to keep playing, I was kinda surprised they din't let him get his 3000th hit.

Comment

cardsfanatic:

Tim Lincecum and Matt Cain are roiders and here is why.
                              It is obvious.
                              Barry Bonds connection.
                              Just look at them.

cardsfanatic, i am humored, but rather than challenge you, please explain your accusations:
                              1. what is obvious to you?
                              2. have you heard of fedex?
                              3. please detail your barry bonds connection conspiracy theory.
                              4. just look at whom?
                              5. why do you single out lincecum and cain while issuing a free pass to the hundreds of other giants players since mays?

anxiously awaiting your explanations, wcoab.
                              Last edited by west coast orange and black; 10-05-2012, 11:48 PM.
                              "you don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. just get people to stop reading them." -ray bradbury

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X