Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RaysFan_98
    replied
    I do wonder if the Red sox are going to buy the Jays manager from them because that is who they really want.

Leave a comment:

• chicagowhitesox1173
    replied
    Originally posted by Tyrus4189Cobb View Post
    I heard a buzz about Nomar. Mostly wanted by fans
    That would be a interesting pick and if ventura can do a halfway decent job then i'm sure Garciaparra can too. I always thought he was run out of Boston though but they did appreciate him enough to award him a 2004 WS ring.

Leave a comment:

• Tyrus4189Cobb
    replied
    I heard a buzz about Nomar. Mostly wanted by fans

Leave a comment:

• PlanetZoltan
    replied
    Originally posted by chicagowhitesox1173 View Post
    I don't think Boston has ever hired a Latino or Black manager. It will be interesting to see who they hire. I think Terry Francona is considered Italian so i don't think he would be considered a minority.
    The last team to integrate among players and still dont have a manager who is a minority. Kinda weird.

Leave a comment:

• chicagowhitesox1173
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Laser Beam View Post
    Well, Cleveland didn't want Sandy Alomar, so maybe Boston will take him...
    I don't think Boston has ever hired a Latino or Black manager. It will be interesting to see who they hire. I think Terry Francona is considered Italian so i don't think he would be considered a minority.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Laser Beam
    replied
    Well, Cleveland didn't want Sandy Alomar, so maybe Boston will take him...

Leave a comment:

• Iso7x
    started a topic Rockies to hire Valentine?

Rockies to hire Valentine?

Just kidding,

But Boston needs to find a guy to put up with the Romper Room in the club house. And Colordao needs someone to to fix the cluster#[email protected]! that Dan O'Dowd and Jim Tracy put together over the last two and a half years.

Truthfully, I can see the Red Sox picking up a guy. (Even beyond Ferrell.) But as far as Colorado or Houston are concerned I'm not sure who would want to take the reigns of those two jobs.

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X