Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DiggerODell
    replied
    Oops! This was a most presumptuous thread on my part . . . unless the Nat's come back in bot 9 . . . this thread is dead ;-) Silver lining is . . . least the Giants might begin the next series at home . . . smilin' My apologies to die hard Cardinals fans, I should not have presumed.

Leave a comment:

• RaysFan_98
    replied
    ******* son of a mother this thread totally jinxed the nats God dayum......

Leave a comment:

• Blue387
    replied
    Holy moly, the Cards tied it up!

Leave a comment:

• StanTheMan
    replied
    I like how the scoreboards flash "All Republicans Please Stand Up" every time the Nats pitchers get a two strike count.

Leave a comment:

• DiggerODell
    replied
    Originally posted by ol' aches and pains View Post
    A very wise man once said "It ain't over 'till it's over". With the score now 6-4, and Edwin Jackson on the mound for the Nats, I'm already regretting my earlier post.
    6-5 now bot 8 . . . You and me both aches and pains ;-)

Leave a comment:

• ian2813
    replied
    The Cardinals will win this game. Thinking otherwise strikes me as utterly ridiculous.

Leave a comment:

• ol' aches and pains
    replied
    A very wise man once said "It ain't over 'till it's over". With the score now 6-4, and Edwin Jackson on the mound for the Nats, I'm already regretting my earlier post.

Leave a comment:

• StanTheMan
    replied
    I wonder if the Nats will win the World Series in 4 or 5 games? There is simply no other choice at this moment in time.

Leave a comment:

• ian2813
    replied
    For crying out loud. Wait until Game 5 of the NLDS is over. The Cardinals are still in this game.

Leave a comment:

• ol' aches and pains
    replied
    As I type this, the Nats/Cardinals game is in the fourth inning, so this thread may be a bit premature. But I like the Nats' chances, their bats have finally come alive.

Leave a comment:

• Washington Nationals vs. San Francisco Giants NLCS

No poll (I hate polls) . . . Who do ya like? San Fran here . . . 6 games. (this could be construed as getting ahead of meself here, but call it a gut instinct ;-) I could be wrong? Wouldn't be the first time.
    Last edited by DiggerODell; 10-12-2012, 10:47 PM. Reason: Because, I was 100% wrong on Washington winning this series ;-)

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X