0.00%
    Craig Biggio
    30.77%
    Tim Raines
    0.00%
    Other
    30.77%

The poll is expired.

Born to an age where horror has become commonplace, where tragedy has, by its monotonous repetition, become a parody of sorrow, we need to fence off a few parks where humans try to be fair, where skill has some hope of reward, [and] where absurdity has a harder time than usual getting a ticket." -- Thomas Boswell, 1984

There's already a HOF forum.
    The Ultimate Baseball Look

Modern Synthetic Baseball Fields

Comment

Everyone besides Sosa.
      My top 10 players:

1. Babe Ruth
      2. Barry Bonds
      3. Ty Cobb
      4. Ted Williams
      5. Willie Mays
      6. Alex Rodriguez
      7. Hank Aaron
      8. Honus Wagner
      9. Lou Gehrig
      10. Mickey Mantle

Comment

Sorry -- I couldn't find the forum. I'll check again. How do I delete this post?
        Born to an age where horror has become commonplace, where tragedy has, by its monotonous repetition, become a parody of sorrow, we need to fence off a few parks where humans try to be fair, where skill has some hope of reward, [and] where absurdity has a harder time than usual getting a ticket." -- Thomas Boswell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by GiambiJuice View Post
          Everyone besides Sosa.
          Thats how I wanted to vote too.

Comment

I had a dream last night that I was actually a voter for the HOF. I voted for Bonds, Clemens, Schilling, Raines, Biggio, but forgot to mark down Piazza. It was a good dream.

Comment

All of them and then some.
              1885 1886 1926 1931 1934 1942 1944 1946 1964 1967 1982 2006 2011

1887 1888 1928 1930 1943 1968 1985 1987 2004 2013

1996 2000 2001 2002 2005 2009 2012 2014 2015

The Top 100 Pitchers In MLB History
              The Top 100 Position Players In MLB History

Comment

I don't think i could put Sosa in although I am patiently waiting his hof speech.
                "(Shoeless Joe Jackson's fall from grace is one of the real tragedies of baseball. I always thought he was more sinned against than sinning." -- Connie Mack

"I have the ultimate respect for Whitesox fans. They were as miserable as the Cubs and Redsox fans ever were but always had the good decency to keep it to themselves. And when they finally won the World Series, they celebrated without annoying every other fan in the country."--Jim Caple, ESPN (Jan. 12, 2011)

Comment

Originally posted by chicagowhitesox1173 View Post
                  I don't think i could put Sosa in although I am patiently waiting his hof speech.
                  I thought he forgot how to speak English?

Comment

It is a current event. No worries, keystone.

I'm thinking Biggio gets in and Piazza and Raines will be very close. Bagwell stalls. Bonds and Clemens draw about 40%. Which is huge.
                    Dave Bill Tom George Mark Bob Ernie Soupy Dick Alex Sparky
                    Joe Gary MCA Emanuel Sonny Dave Earl Stan
                    Jonathan Neil Roger Anthony Ray Thomas Art Don
                    Gates Philip John Warrior Rik Casey Tony Horace
                    Robin Bill Ernie JEDI

Comment

No one was elected...
                      "Ya Gotta Believe!" -Tug McGraw ... "How we deal with death is at least as important as how we deal with life." -James T. Kirk ... "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -Sherlock Holmes ... "It is out of the deepest depth that the highest must come to its height." -Friedrich Nietzsche ... "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet

Comment

They made their beds. Guess the writers have decided to take a nap.

The next few years will be very telling indeed.
                        Dave Bill Tom George Mark Bob Ernie Soupy Dick Alex Sparky
                        Joe Gary MCA Emanuel Sonny Dave Earl Stan
                        Jonathan Neil Roger Anthony Ray Thomas Art Don
                        Gates Philip John Warrior Rik Casey Tony Horace
                        Robin Bill Ernie JEDI

Comment

^Biggio and Piazza should have gotten in imo.

Biggio at 68%...he'll probably get in next year...maybe the year after...
                          Piazza at 58% had a good showing...next year, or a few, he'll probably get in...

Well, at least Maddux/Glavine next year will get in.

(Which might be bad news for Jack Morris, if he loses votes to them.)
                          "Ya Gotta Believe!" -Tug McGraw ... "How we deal with death is at least as important as how we deal with life." -James T. Kirk ... "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -Sherlock Holmes ... "It is out of the deepest depth that the highest must come to its height." -Friedrich Nietzsche ... "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X