Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No MVP 2006

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • No MVP 2006

    I heard that there will be no MVP 2006. EA lost it's MLB rights, so it produced the college game. MVP 06 NCAA Baseball is a great game, though.
    GOT ALBERT?
    St. Louis Cardinals BBFTG Website
    http://www.freewebs.com/bbftg6/

  • #2
    Originally posted by Gashouse6
    I heard that there will be no MVP 2006. EA lost it's MLB rights, so it produced the college game. MVP 06 NCAA Baseball is a great game, though.
    That stinks! I was looking forward to it too!!!
    Cristobal

    Comment


    • #3
      There is an MVP 2006, but they lost their license with MLB so it is NCAA players only.
      sigpic
      Learn more about my collection by clicking here. Can't find what you need? Visit Sportlots.com.
      Trusted Traders: Mike D.(8), duckydps(6), ttmman21(5), Dalkowski110(4), dmbfan(4), chucksk8er(3), anjo(2), Extra Innings(2), kearns643(2), RuthMayBond(2), The Commissioner(2), card-closure-man, closer28, Coachsmallhead, Cubsfan97, jakre, jjac, Ken Hastings, latinball, NYYgraphs, Phish, Pods Fan 22, riredsox, rugbyfreak, SportsAutosTTM, The Prowling Cat, Zito75, 14Bravesfan14

      Comment


      • #4
        Nothing is for sure, though. This was just a rumor I heard on a gaming site. I believe it. Why would they come up with two games for the same year?
        GOT ALBERT?
        St. Louis Cardinals BBFTG Website
        http://www.freewebs.com/bbftg6/

        Comment


        • #5
          I feel your pain brother. MVP was the BEST GAME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

          I would get MVP 06 NCAAA Baseball but it's just not the same without MLB players. *sigh*
          Yankees '09

          Arod, CC, AJ, DJ and Tex

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Yankee Legend
            I feel your pain brother. MVP was the BEST GAME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

            I would get MVP 06 NCAAA Baseball but it's just not the same without MLB players. *sigh*
            Whoa! MVP 2005 was good, but still had problems.
            Maybe (for PC) we can buy 06 and replace all the audio, jersey, roster files and teams with those from MVP 2005?

            That'll work! I'll try it...eventually
            Cristobal

            Comment


            • #7
              I'm definantely going to miss that series. I just recently started playing MVP 2005 again. Such a good game.
              :atthepc
              "Hey crazy eyes I brought your pizza"
              "Mmm oreos and gumballs"

              Comment


              • #8
                No rumor this is a fact.

                The MVP 06 baseball game is the MVP NCAA 06 game.

                But look for MLB '06: The Show - From 989 Sports..

                David Ortiz is on the cover...

                Check out the review..
                http://ps2.gamedaily.com/game/review/?gameid=4798

                and SCREENSHOTS!
                http://media.gigex.com/ss/4798/screens/4798_13.jpg
                http://media.gigex.com/ss/4798/screens/4798_30.jpg
                http://media.gigex.com/ss/4798/screens/4798_31.jpg
                BELIEVE

                Comment


                • #9
                  Xbox 360 fans...

                  Here is the one I can not wait to get..

                  For the 360:

                  http://www.2ksports.com/games/mlb2k6/




                  Check out Juan Pierre:

                  BELIEVE

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Hey! Buddy in fact on dvdplanet.com shows MVP Baseball 2006's release. Just go to the bottom of the web page, the page has three selections XBOX, Playstation 2 and Gamecube. Choose the Playstation 2 and it will take u to a different web page and on the top of the page it will show selections of numbers and letters and pick the M. Then it will take u to another page with seletions that has only videogames starting with M coming soon. In that page MVP Baseball 2006 is there and click it and it will take you to another page and it will tell the release date and other info. Read this message and good luck!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by phaze20
                      Hey! Buddy in fact on dvdplanet.com shows MVP Baseball 2006's release. Just go to the bottom of the web page, the page has three selections XBOX, Playstation 2 and Gamecube. Choose the Playstation 2 and it will take u to a different web page and on the top of the page it will show selections of numbers and letters and pick the M. Then it will take u to another page with seletions that has only videogames starting with M coming soon. In that page MVP Baseball 2006 is there and click it and it will take you to another page and it will tell the release date and other info. Read this message and good luck![/FONT][COLOR="navy"]

                      Sorry but that info is incorrect.

                      MVP 06 is NCAA only.

                      EA does not have rights to MLB teams and players.
                      BELIEVE

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        MVP? Blah...worst game last year

                        For realistic baseball, a few slider tweaks and MLB 2006 blows them all away, plus it had Career Mode

                        MLB 2006 The SHow will be great but it only for the PS2

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          MLB 2005 was terrible, but MLB 2006 was the best. MVP 2005 was an okay game, but nothing really changed from the previous year of MVP 2004.
                          GOT ALBERT?
                          St. Louis Cardinals BBFTG Website
                          http://www.freewebs.com/bbftg6/

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I think MVP was the best baseball game on the market. Without MVP, what else is left? MLB 2007 would be my next choice.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by gashouse38
                              I think MVP was the best baseball game on the market. Without MVP, what else is left? MLB 2007 would be my next choice.
                              Depends on which system you are going to be playing..

                              I personally will play MLB 2k6 because it is the only one coming out on the Xbox 360.

                              MVP 2005 was weak.... (3rd best game of that year...)

                              Pre 2005... best franchise out there...
                              BELIEVE

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X