Clear All

• Mr. Grission
    replied
    ^^^

This was done FOUR YEARS AGO

Leave a comment:

• docsilvereagle
    replied
    Can I have the Troy Haymakers or the Washington Senators I'll let you decide which one both would be a blast.

Leave a comment:

• docsilvereagle
    replied
    Would like to take a team, either the Troy Haymakers or the Washington Senators I will let you decide.

Leave a comment:

• dakertaker
    replied
    Can I have the NY Metropolitans?

Leave a comment:

• swampfoxx
    replied
    trying to be nice...

could I be the Boston Americans, I've always loved their name.

edit: oh you're already done. guess I can't pay attention! anyway, good luck!
    Last edited by swampfoxx; 07-31-2004, 05:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Kroxquo
    replied
    Count me in. Does my pick of the Baker Bowl for a home park still stand?

Leave a comment:

• Chadwick
    replied
    Attention!

I need everyone who has expressed an interest in doing this to PM me and let me know if (a) you're still interested; or (b) you're no longer interested.

If I don't hear from you in a reasonable amount of time - by the end of the week most likely - then I'll assume you are not interested. So please express your continued interest promptly if you want to play.

Leave a comment:

• Edgartohof
    replied
    I also would like to be kept in mind if there are any openings.

Leave a comment:

• Sandman
    replied
    !!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• brewcrew82
    replied
    That looks like a distinct possibility Sandman, there are some people who haven't replied to the ballparks so we can almost assume we'll never see them again.

Leave a comment:

• Sandman
    replied
    As mentioned in the other thread, if there's any chance I can play, I'd definitely like to

Leave a comment:

• leecemark
    replied
    My computer skills aren't up to creating a link, but the site is www.diamondmind.com. If you check out the specs for the All Time Greatest Players it will tell you the basis for how our players will be rated.

Leave a comment:

• Kroxquo
    replied
    Originally posted by J W
    Hey, I'll be a proud participant of the Pappas Leagues. Sorry to hear about him. I can say though, he was doing something he loved to do (I assume).

:gt

...um, which brings me to an embarrasing question, as I am not proficient in sim-engines: is there a site where I can look up the rules of this Diamond Mind you speak of?

*edit* I found the official site. Very impressive. I like the cross-era and cross-league adjustments. Anxious to get started on the player draft. Are you going to be using career averages, Chance? Or, say, a combination of the players' ten best years?
    Would you mind posting a link since I've never played ANY computer simulation before. My experience is limited to statis-pro tabletop simulations.

Leave a comment:

• J W
    replied
    Hey, I'll be a proud participant of the Pappas Leagues. Sorry to hear about him. I can say though, he was doing something he loved to do (I assume).

:gt

...um, which brings me to an embarrasing question, as I am not proficient in sim-engines: is there a site where I can look up the rules of this Diamond Mind you speak of?

*edit* I found the official site. Very impressive. I like the cross-era and cross-league adjustments. Anxious to get started on the player draft. Are you going to be using career averages, Chance? Or, say, a combination of the players' ten best years?
    Last edited by J W; 05-23-2004, 05:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• The Dude
    replied
    Agreed, since it has no effect.

Leave a comment:

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X